Blade and Soul - Kung Fu Korea - Action MMO

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I don't know I feel I see more FMs than Destroyers in dungeons and stuff, actually annoying since Destroyers are so good. Well FMs too I guess so whatever, but I like the grab spam, then again half the destroyers are speced like retards and finish their grabs with launched throws, so fuck them.

Destroyer can only be Gon, it's the race's unique class. FM can be Gon, Lyn and Yun yeah, not Jin. For what the actual races look like, Jin is "normal" human, Gon is "strong" human, Lyn are the small furries and Yun are like twig ladies(can't be male). Gon are the best race imo in general, so you're fine with either choices there.

FM is obviously ranged, but kinda active, not sit somewhere pressing 1 over and over or whatever, seems to have a lot of fancy shit. Uses fire/ice "stances" so they have a lot of cooldowns. Also have good group utility with group iceblock(to prevent damage on unavoidable/hard to avoid aoes) and some force shield that deflects projectiles. Destroyer are disablers, they have a grab that you'll want to spec into and you grab shit and let everyone else beat on the motherfuckers for a while, but other than those grabs, it's a lot of animation cancelling high damage single target. And spinning a lot when you're solo or aoeing.

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Destroyer is the least played class, with BM being the highest according to some parses. Mushin is the right server?

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
I played this game through the tutorial levels and just didn't like it. You guys seem pretty attached, should I give it another shot?
This game is OK. Playing a summoner myself and I like the mechanics, but I hate the furry little kitty cat weeboo nonsense. Like other have said, play it for the combat and if it really doesn't float your boat, move on. Also this doesn't appear to be a P2W game (at least I can't tell if it is yet).

Caliane

yeah, I do love the combat. But hitting the grinding wall at 45 now. and I think. lol nope. uninstall.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Sabbat I'll try to do a video of Blackwyrm tonight. I play destro and usually get 19 prestige w/ 0 deaths from it.

My method is to alternate fury and shield between roars. So one is always on cooldown. The fury dps output is so high that I'm back to full by the next roar, same with shield on recovery. I only use potions if things get crazy (pvp mid fight, aggro swap etc)

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As long as there is a tank , blackwyrm is fucking easy.

Now if there is no tank, things can be iffy, with weird poison pools all over, and the giant AE pull-in moves, and constant shifting but usually still doable as the big AE is still somewhat on a timer.

Ogres on the other hand, seem entirely random. They will spam 360 moves, then cones, do their AE at random times, sometimes twice in a row etc.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
There's the ranged tank thing with cats on ogres I saw on a video that seems to make them bearable. You taunt with cat then call back the cat so they spam their ranged moves instead of melee attacks, massively reduces the amount of 360 aoes shit. Haven't done any of that shit though, I should probably get in a guild but I don't play prime time currently anyway so it's like whatever. Also don't care too much about the loot and the costume sucks, so not missing a whole lot.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Sabbat I'll try to do a video of Blackwyrm tonight. I play destro and usually get 19 prestige w/ 0 deaths from it.

My method is to alternate fury and shield between roars. So one is always on cooldown. The fury dps output is so high that I'm back to full by the next roar, same with shield on recovery. I only use potions if things get crazy (pvp mid fight, aggro swap etc)
I can never get more than 6-7 Prestige from BW because I get 3-4 FPS when fighting him, even with the low res graphics settings. It wouldn't be so bad if everyone and their sister wasn't fighting BW as well. I'd be fine with needing 10 minutes+ to kill him if it meant I could guarantee myself a Brilliant Chest every time.

Also, only ever open the weekend chests. They give a minimum of 10 Soulstones while the normal chests usually only have like two.

There's the ranged tank thing with cats on ogres I saw on a video that seems to make them bearable. You taunt with cat then call back the cat so they spam their ranged moves instead of melee attacks, massively reduces the amount of 360 aoes shit. Haven't done any of that shit though, I should probably get in a guild but I don't play prime time currently anyway so it's like whatever. Also don't care too much about the loot and the costume sucks, so not missing a whole lot.
Soulstones, bro.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
no shadows + ctrl F = ~30 fps on blackwyrm. And that's on shitty 760 GPU.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
no shadows + ctrl F = ~30 fps on blackwyrm. And that's on shitty 760 GPU.
No shadows + Ctrl F + Optimize for combat + Optimize for low-end PCs + minimum resolution = 3-10 FPS, very inconsistent. My GPU is (I think) a GTX 650 Ti.

While you're here, why do you have a level 1 named Hermoine Granger?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No shadows + Ctrl F + Optimize for combat + Optimize for low-end PCs + minimum resolution = 3-10 FPS, very inconsistent. My GPU is (I think) a GTX 650 Ti.

While you're here, why do you have a level 1 named Hermoine Granger?
Really? I have no clue then why you would get such bad frames. hell ctrl F alone is a huge improvement.

Saved name for my summoner. I was going to do Calvin + Hobbes, but it was gone by the time I did my names(and Calvin never had a last name, so couldn't do that), so had to choose another and just straight Hermione was taken also.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
It's possible that some regular maintenance could fix it. Clean out the tower, make sure I have the latest drivers, etc. Or maybe it's CPU-bound?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Really? I have no clue then why you would get such bad frames. hell ctrl F alone is a huge improvement.

Saved name for my summoner. I was going to do Calvin + Hobbes, but it was gone by the time I did my names(and Calvin never had a last name, so couldn't do that), so had to choose another and just straight Hermione was taken also.
Should have picked Hobbes and named the cat Calvin.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's my own fault, I forgot about the name reservation and didn't log in to do it until about 10 hours afterwards :p

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I need to find a mouse where I can macro lmb/rmb. My wrist is really sore from anicancelling so much. If it's a night where we do 3-4 BWs it will even be sore the next day.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
smile.png

MdOroK7.jpg

It's not no trade until I equip it.