Blade and Soul - Kung Fu Korea - Action MMO

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
I don't know if we're allowed to talk about it but does anyone know of a reputable site for gold? I'm enjoying this game more and more as I level up (late teens when you get a few Skill points to play with and most of your basic abilities) and as I'm figuring out the interconnections between the keys and unsealing thingies and dailies and upgrading items, I'm realizing how much smoother things would be with a handful of gold.
In the other regions there's a feature called Currency Exchange (which we're supposed to get in March, I think) which allows you to buy in-game gold with NCoins and vice-versa, and it's facilitated by the game itself so it's safe. But if you can't wait that long, you should try PlayerAuctions.

Jackdaddio_sl

shitlord
Really? I actually like it. Instead of coming away with nothing, you can come away with at least money. At least when you pug it. Especially on highly contested loot and costumes, people pay crazy. Will get even more crazy later as people get more money and you start earning gold from bids.
Can people vote you out of a group?

Say you're in a party with a few friends and loot drops so instead of wanting to pay you, they vote to kick your ass like in SWTOR.

I haven't gotten to dungeon stage yet so is this something that could happen?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Every time I download this game I get error E10801 or something like that and I can't complete the download. Anyone else having this problem?

Singlemalt_sl

shitlord
I feel like I may have skipped through the dialogue on this and can't really find any solid info on internet: how do you "craft" hongmoon coins?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I feel like I may have skipped through the dialogue on this and can't really find any solid info on internet: how do you "craft" hongmoon coins?
In Blade and Soul Kung Fu Korea, Hongmoon coins craft you, Daniel son.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you have the venture coins. Open your inventory, button at the bottom of the window that brings up a vendor, cant remember what its called, but just click through till you find it. Then buy 10 of the dragon coins from that vendor. Once you do that, right click the venture coin and a transmute type screen comes up and go from there.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Not sure if it's by a fluke or if I'm actually decent at PvP, but I'm gold ranked in 1v1s and that makes me really happy. I've hit 42 in three days and hope to cap today.

Spoiler for 1v1 arena tip:

Read the letter, Cricket! :^)

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Is there any server that doesn't have a queue? I just want to try the game at this point but fuck this 4k person queues.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Tomorrow morning, 7am est servers go down, 4 new servers are going up.
3 1/2 goes off downtime eta.

Anyone going to reroll or everyone sticking with mushin? With 40k people waiting in queue I doubt these servers will be dead.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Staying with Mushin of course. Especially since I've put in so much work into my character lol.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Eh, I had about a 2 hour queue on monday night. The afk-kick should help drop it down some unless the myriad bypasses I saw people talking about earlier work but I wouldn't be surprised if the queue this weekend is 2+ hours unless a lot of people abandoned ship with the server transfers they were offering.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
on a different note, levelled up my assassin alt, best solo class in game bar none. Managed to solo tomb of the exile dungeon at lvl 38, with wpn and jewel all maxed up to dungeon point (needed the wpn and jewelry from the dungeon to get to the next step). Only the last boss was quite dofficult due to the zonewide aoe. I ve also solo every single mini dungeon up to moonwater plain. It is simple ridicolous really.

Its very nice to get the jewelry fast for the breaktrough without spending crapload of money with the bidding.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
on a different note, levelled up my assassin alt, best solo class in game bar none. Managed to solo tomb of the exile dungeon at lvl 38, with wpn and jewel all maxed up to dungeon point (needed the wpn and jewelry from the dungeon to get to the next step). Only the last boss was quite dofficult due to the zonewide aoe. I ve also solo every single mini dungeon up to moonwater plain. It is simple ridicolous really.

Its very nice to get the jewelry fast for the breaktrough without spending crapload of money with the bidding.
Well yea, you can do amazing things when mobs don't attack you when you're attacking them....while staying in stealth. That changes later on, so don't rely on it too much.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Curious how the classes compare to each other. Can't seem to find anything up to date, and fuck waiting in the queue then doing that stupid tutorial long enough to get a feel for all of them.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Also, as someone whom hasn't really followed this at all...Is there just 1v1 pvp or are there battleground type stuff or world stuff?

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
there are no battleground, mostly is arena, and part of open zones where there are pve/p quest. To do those quest you need to wear a pvp faction costume, that enable you to attack (or be attacked from) ppl that wear the costume of the opposite faction.