Blade and Soul - Kung Fu Korea - Action MMO

Zaide

TLP Idealist
All you guys should reroll on Master Hong.

I was about half way to platinum when I hit a wall and lost five straight matches. One time it queued me against the same guy twice in a row. No idea wtf happened. Silver life bros.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I agree. Imo if you pay a sub, all your inventory should be unlocked. I could see still paying for some bank rows or something, but inventory should be fully unlocked. But I am pretty sure dragon pouches are one of, if not the largest, of their incomes.
I don't know I haven't bought any, you get a decent amount from quests to unlock a bunch of rows in the 2nd tab of your bank and the rest seems fine. It seems to only be shit if you both don't have premium and no dragon pouch, like true F2P, that'd suck considering how many costumes you get just questing.

But like if it was a normal sub mmo, you'd still be paying 60bucks for the box on top of the sub. Granted you'd have a free month but remove the sub price from the box, it's still 45$ you're not paying on a F2P game. Now if you spend those 45$ in the shop, you can buy a bunch of dragon pouches. I think it kinda makes sense.

Eonan

Doer of Things
All you guys should reroll on Master Hong.

I was about half way to platinum when I hit a wall and lost five straight matches. One time it queued me against the same guy twice in a row. No idea wtf happened. Silver life bros.
I may, we'll see. Can you buy server transfer tokens yet?

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
You guys don't know what your talking about. The venture tokens you get from boxes + 10s and the daily dash can be used to buy the pouches, you also get pouches from the daily dash.

Inventory space isn't only from the cash shop.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Also, Voldeth check your PMs, I need to get a guild tag on Mushin.
Just going to post it here since I got a few PMs about invites:

My in game name is Voldeth, send me a tell there for a tag. As the chat interface is pretty shitty and with the amount of gold spam, if I don't answer your message just add me to friends list as that's a much easier way to get my attention. I'm on pretty much every day (except for today). Alternatively, send Pajac or Cinge a request and they'll tag you.

Also: A fair amount of people have asked for a tag but they pick the wrong faction. You have to switch over to Cereulean (I believe you can do this just by going to the appropriate NPC in town) as guilds are faction locked.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
All of Mushin is going Cerulean because Crimson doesn't have enough high level players to get their Misty Woods dailies done. It's pretty sad.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
They also broke Clan chat so if you get an invite and nobody says anything it's because the chat is down atm. :p

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You guys don't know what your talking about. The venture tokens you get from boxes + 10s and the daily dash can be used to buy the pouches, you also get pouches from the daily dash.

Inventory space isn't only from the cash shop.
I got 3 venture tokens leveling up, not once since then.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I didn't even know there was such a thing. I've never seen them before.

I'll keep my eyes peeled though, I have the lack of inventory space.
Yeah , don't throw those away if you get them. You turn them into cash shop currency.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
All of Mushin is going Cerulean because Crimson doesn't have enough high level players to get their Misty Woods dailies done. It's pretty sad.
On Jiwan the largest crimson guild on the server (which I'm a part of), switched to Cerulean because Crimson were not talking shit seriously and most would pussy out if they saw a fight. So now we get to farm blackwrym all day instead as Cerulean

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
Haven't seen a single person even attack blackwyrm on gunma, spent 4 hours today switching channels trying to find enough people to complete the player pvp daily and have up at 5/10.

At this moment I'm pretty much done with all pve content, have every weapon and soulshield needed.

Basically just doing dailies and crafting shit for levels. Im gold and soul stone cock blocked till mushins tower sitting at awakened profane lvl 10.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is there any reason not to upgrade to Siren weapons?
If you have true profane, get a 25 atk power gem, and just wait for the new dungeon so you can upgrade to Pirate. You gain very little from upgrading to Siren right now, and you lose the true profane proc. Use this time to stock up on soulstones(need around 200 to get to Pirate), and transform stones(5-10, I think).

Zaide

TLP Idealist
If you have true profane, get a 25 atk power gem, and just wait for the new dungeon so you can upgrade to Pirate. You gain very little from upgrading to Siren right now, and you lose the true profane proc. Use this time to stock up on soulstones(need around 200 to get to Pirate), and transform stones(5-10, I think).
So we can skip right to Pirate from True Profane? Will there be a weapon that strictly replaces the Hongmoon in the new patch?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So we can skip right to Pirate from True Profane? Will there be a weapon that strictly replaces the Hongmoon in the new patch?
You will still need to upgrade through Siren, but its not worth using, the true profane+atk power gem is good enough for the next content.

There is no upgrade to the Hongmoon Weapon, until Legendary weapons are released. The first chance at a Legendary will be in the Spiral Labyrinth, which will be released after Bloodshade Harbor, and before the lvl50 patch (very rare drop).

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Is there a website that lists combos in an accessible way by level? Ie, in order to do this move at level 20 you press 1, rmb 2x then f key.

I don't even know what changes stances on my guy and how sometimes I get 3x charges others 1 from same sequence etc.

Caliane

Not in that kind of level by level that I am aware of.

https://bnstree.com/

you mention stances, so I assume bd or bm?

the builder here, has some better translations then in game.
Another point of confusion is skills getting new names when trained of course as well.

blade dancer for example.
looks like the builder was updated.
lightning focus
in game still says, gain 3 electric spirits, with some bizarre skill.
what it MEANS, is gain 3 electric focus with storm cleave. (Stormcleave being your V skill, duel strike, traited to enter drawstance. becomes stormcleave.)
flame scourge is the renamed guardiant tempest when traited for damage.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
There aren't really combos per say. You just chain stuff together, some skills have conditionals/prereqs though, and that's where the combo works in, unless you mean stunlock pvp combos.

For BDs, the orb thingies I'm pretty sure is when you crit you get an orb, but some other abilities might give orbs. I don't really play BD though so not entirely sure how everything works but if you read all the skills carefully, especially on the linked char builder that don't have multiple translations for the same shit, it should make sense.

The ingame skill translations are so bad. A bunch don't use proper english grammar and instead use korean phrase structures and shit, a bunch use different terms for the same elements, some of which are using the actual fan translated terms from the english patch thing which is ridiculous. And then some skills are just stupidly complex for no specific reason, like Searing Palm.