455 likes
3,300 dislikes

It will probably make a lot of money

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
The trailer is funny, game looks like your average mobile game with wow heroes but will play and do okay for them for a while until novelty wears off. The lady had a nice rack, that is all that stuck.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Cringe

Chris

Potato del Grande
Whats with the trend of having developers talking?

Why the fuck do I care what they look like? Just play the fucking trailer/demo.

Where is that meme of "guys showing something vs girls showing something"
I think it's from the woke overhyped TV shows they enjoy having hype shows.

These are the people who enjoy Star Trek: Picard so much that they want to also sit through an hour of Wesley Crusher talking about how amazing it was.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
4chan is saying that this took 6 years to make, based on when Tom Clinton vanished as WoW lead to his re-emergence in the zoom call wall in the launch video.

3 years ago this would have been great and a 3 year development cycle is reasonable given that's what Genshin Impact took to make (and all the classics from the back in the day).

So based on past performance, what is the guarentee that they can release content in a timely manner and not abandon the game because of engagement metrics?

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
3 years ago this would have been great and a 3 year development cycle is reasonable given that's what Genshin Impact took to make (and all the classics from the back in the day).
This would be true if this was a more 3D game like Genshin Impact, but it looks like tower defense with extra steps.

I think Blizzard will find it very hard in the mobile market, where development cycles are more like half a year to a year long. Can't have "Blizzard time" and "polish" anymore, it's innovate or get eaten by the next fad.

Also from 4chan, repost due to current events:

worlo.jpg

• 2Worf

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The Warcraft mobile game. Blizzard is dead, all the talent is gone.

Bunch of faggots here are like "yayyyy when's it come out. Might play it with da wife or the kid or I dunno haha just hit me up."

(Insert sounds of me vomiting from down the hallway)

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Game looks like a pile of P2W shit. Spend fifteen grand and have all legendary tier units before anyone else and stomp anyone that fights you with little to no strategy needed. Zzzzzz....

Ill be glad when "Mobile Game" doesnt mean spread your ass cheeks and kiss your wallet goodbye.
I'm checking out the steam deck

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I think it's from the woke overhyped TV shows they enjoy having hype shows.

These are the people who enjoy Star Trek: Picard so much that they want to also sit through an hour of Wesley Crusher talking about how amazing it was.

Or The Talking Dead lol

• 1Like
  • 1Repost

Cybsled

Talking Dead was kind of interesting when it was brand new: hype “talk shows” were a novelty at that point. The “in memorandum “ clip they used to add was also sort of amusing. But that got tiring and now every show tries to do the same shit

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ol Bobby rides. Get fucked New York.

Bobby said stop n frisk deez nuts

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
roll up on your planet bobby ride by ride by

Kotick played in the game like John Madden.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Talking Dead was kind of interesting when it was brand new: hype “talk shows” were a novelty at that point. The “in memorandum “ clip they used to add was also sort of amusing. But that got tiring and now every show tries to do the same shit
Yeah exactly what I was thinking, was that the first one?

I also thought about the press conference style things FF14 does and maybe they are trying to spice it up.

Cybsled

No doubt, but it sort of fails because it doesn’t come across as very real or genuine. The FF live letters can sometimes suffer for the “live” part, like when YoshiP goes off on a 20 minute tangent explaining why teleport costs are going up 100 Gil because some people in chat got salty. But they feel more casual and less corporate.

The Blizzard one comes across as them wanting to sell you a ShamWoW or Juice Tiger

• 2Like

Goonsquad Officer
I think also with ff liveletters. They don't come off as unpersonal weirdos like in the recent wow round table talk shit. Possibly because I don't speak Japanese. But likely because japan doesn't do woke

Chris

Potato del Grande
Well they talk to the camera and don't ask each other questions they already know the answer to and have rehearsed lines ready.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

xmod2

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, a better comparison to the live letters would be those things Ion and Lore were doing a while ago where they would read questions and just banter about the game.

• 1Like

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>

• 3Worf
  • 2WTF
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 8 users