Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
loop orange GIF

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I think the twisted takeaway from this is they essentially broke down diversity into quantified numbers with different weights and this tool basically provides feedback on how to min-max diversity
lol. Would you expect anything different from the people that hired Ion?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"We found enough instances to fill out a TV series, but not enough for 3 spinoffs so there is no problem."

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yes lets investigate ourselves.. Might as well be in a Tabloid next to the article about an alien stealing a baby.
Was there evidence beyond hearsay? Some blue haired sjw saying a man groped her with his eyes doesn't count.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was there evidence beyond hearsay? Some blue haired sjw saying a man groped her with his eyes doesn't count.

Was there? Why are you asking me? I have no clue, neither do you. But you don't investigate yourself and say "We found nothing" and think people are going to believe you at all. I don't care who you are, have an ounce of an IQ and get a 3rd party.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Google The Cosby Room. It’s one of many reasons.
This thread went over that a lot, it was a nothing burger. Taking low self-esteem whores up to a room in a hotel, regardless of what nickname you have for it, isn't against the law. The State had no case in regards to sexual assault, they knew this and added on a bunch of other stuff for optics. They settled out of court.

• 6Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 8 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
In the corporate world, I tend to replace stupidity with laziness or apathy and it always seems to fit.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user