Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I think it would be very easy to create a satirical pressure group and get a bunch of stuff like that changed.

Reading Des' awful tweets, I assumed that was a satrical account. It's *NOT*? o_O

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
So, is it WoW 2.0, World of Starcraft, or World of Overwatch?

it's a WokeWorld where the only charater you make is either a tranny, a faggot or whatever a random letter combination of the alphabet gives most "I'm a victim" points any given month. And then you go raid patriarchy and white privilege by waving flags and shooting a mixture of semen, feces and lube out of your asshole.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
it's a WokeWorld where the only charater you make is either a tranny, a faggot or whatever a random letter combination of the alphabet gives most "I'm a victim" points any given month. And then you go raid patriarchy and white privilege by waving flags and shooting a mixture of semen, feces and lube out of your asshole.
This is probably exactly what it is.

You gain experience by going on quests that ask you to explore virtual social media platforms and then complain about as many racist, bigoted, sexist posts as possible. You can also demonize cis-normies by harassing them in the street and telling their children to change genders. Raiding probably involves mass gender mutilations and fighting Orange Men waving American flags while the player is armed with an assortment of different colored spiked dildos.

It's like second life but mainstream, and there will only be one true hero to stop it all:

ralph-pls-go.jpg.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is probably exactly what it is.

You gain experience by going on quests that ask you to explore virtual social media platforms and then complain about as many racist, bigoted, sexist posts as possible. You can also demonize cis-normies by harassing them in the street and telling their children to change genders. Raiding probably involves mass gender mutilations and fighting Orange Men waving American flags while the player is armed with an assortment of different colored spiked dildos.

It's like second life but mainstream, and there will only be one true hero to stop it all:

ralph-pls-go.jpg.jpg

should be the most popular game in history with 81 millions daily users

Chris

Potato del Grande
It's going to be a Fornite clone and all the skins are Blizzard IP characters.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
It's all retarded bullshit, if anything the only take away from this is "Get Woke, Go Broke". If Blizzard never hired SJW losers this would of never been a story.

This should be the real take away from all of this. Just like how mandatory sexual harrassment training just makes people not want to hire women.

Hiring SJW pussies doesn't shield you from their nonsense. All they know how to do is find dumb bullshit to rage against, so bringing them inside just means that's where they'll find some retarded outlet for their retarded rage.

Just like the people repeatedly apologizing to them and just sitting a deeper grave. How are people too fucking stupid to learn this shit?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
All they know how to do is find dumb bullshit to rage against
The biggest problem is that they are actively look for more people to hire on Twitter. Why you would do that is totally beyond me, except they are going to hire them for their Twitter optics:

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Go be a content designer for a company that let's insane trannies dictate in game content whenever their feelings are upset? Well sign my up!

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I will apply, and literally just reset professions to Mists of Pandaria and cash my checks

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user