Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

Masakari

<Gold Donor>

This whole episode continues to deliver. The association of changing names inside a video game to some triumph related to "human rights" is a triumph. Blizzard must be so proud of these virtue achievements.

the-older-i-get-the-more-i-identify-with-red-forman-1460386426.jpg
Read that soyboy's tweets, holy fucking hell.

• 2Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Im awaiting the announcement that Jim Carrey is donating every dime he ever collected from Ace Ventura to the trans community.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xaxius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Read that soyboy's tweets, holy fucking hell.

I did. I wasn't disappointed.

Here's the thing, the more I read about this meaningless shit, and the people who celebrate it, the less I want to have anything to do with this company or this game. It's pandering and at the lowest level. You're pandering to people who already hate your game. What's the endgame here? Completely destroying the game? Your fanbase? Your company? I don't play games to wage a holy crusade on identity politics, I play games so I can unplug from all the real world shit I deal with on daily fucking basis (being a parent, dealing with a career, etc.). If I have to deal with this shit, in a PRODUCT I PAY FOR, then FUCK YOU.

On a side note, I know it's always been said, WoW would kill WoW but did anyone really think it would turn out like this? I love watching a bloody train wreck in slow motion but this is...

perfection GIF

• 8Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Des is hard autistic, legitimately. AKA the kind of person the SJW manipulates into service with ease due to their lack of understanding of what's happening in the social interaction.

They'll probably end up convincing him he's not autistic and just needed to chop his dick off to blossom into his true self.

• 1Solidarity

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This train wreck is still making me sad. I still enjoyed WoW through legion. I loved d2. I even enjoyed d3 for what it was post-RoS and AH removal.

It kinda sucks watching this happen. I guess if Shigeru Miyamoto gets in trouble for playing grabass and they make Link a gay tranny and remove, my early gaming loves will be sufficiently destroyed.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Son, if this is your first time, it don't get easier. You really do live long enough to see everything you love become the villain. Then you realize the villains were always right. So in a way, it kind of all works out. Also fuck blizzard in their faggot asses.

• 1Like

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Son, if this is your first time, it don't get easier. You really do live long enough to see everything you love become the villain. Then you realize the villains were always right. So in a way, it kind of all works out. Also fuck blizzard in their faggot asses.
The FF series was also a fave growing up. Japanese games are chock full of gay ass shit yet somehow American games just feel more faggoty. Goddamn. We can’t even faggot right.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was actually having fun messing around with WoW Classic but knowing these kneelers are running it now makes me not want to give them money.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Fuck this company, fuck their trannys, dykes, faggots and fuck their stupid woke shit in the ass. They deserve 110% fail at this point.

• 6Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I really want them to fix the slave problem with tbc. You have an entire instance named slave pens

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
In the past 5 years I've played more EQ than wow, and I've not played much EQ. All of is just putting words to the feeling of the why of it.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I really want them to fix the slave problem with tbc. You have an entire instance named slave pens
I think it would be very easy to create a satirical pressure group and get a bunch of stuff like that changed.

• 1Like