Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I actually hope it happens, I blame him for gaming's downfall. His mission statement was about removing the fun from gaming and he succeeded.

• 6Solidarity
  • 6Like
Reactions: 11 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Bobby going all in with those diversity and inclusivity programs, those press releases reeking of virtue signaling, and him personally funding things smelled a lot like he had skeletons in the closet himself. We just didn't know what kind of skeletons yet.

What pisses me off about this is that he threw Morhaime and Brack under the bus to make it look like they were the only ones responsible, and he didn't know anything.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This is a good new measure of cancle culture, who will win ?!?! When these reports hit MSM they will be exacerbated and bring more attention.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Bobby Kotick will perform a ritualistic gender mutilation in front of Activision Blizzard employees via Zoom.

They demand a sacrifice!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Furor's old hook up Stephanie "Get Vaccinated" Krutsick has spoken. Fire Kotick! I cant believe these people took over Blizzard.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If he downplayed rapes and then made that letter he's as good as gone.

The letter Kotick put out is just completely off-topic and sounds schizophrenic. Tone deaf doesn't begin to describe it. "I got diversity baby" lol. what a stupid faggot.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
I cant believe these people took over Blizzard.
I am currently pretty torn between the extremes "it was really bad for women, like a minefield of sexual harassment and rape on the way to the coffee machine" and "it's an orchestrated cancel culture effort to remove all the nerdy white males that built this company."

At first I thought it was pretty bad with a suicide and all that, but that was at Activision and not Blizzard. Looking how the "activists" at ABetterABK are behaving seems somewhat off. Like they think they have already won, and that looks like "coordination", for lack of a better term.

It smells a bit like the Jennifer Scheurle thing, and look how that turned out.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I am currently pretty torn between the extremes "it was really bad for women, like a minefield of sexual harassment and rape on the way to the coffee machine" and "it's an orchestrated cancel culture effort to remove all the nerdy white males that built this company."
Its all completely blown out of proportion hysterics. These cunts act like women where being sold into sexual slavery like this was Taken.

At the same time Kotick and the suits are all slimey pieces of shit that ruined game after game so fuck them.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
At some point, the people in charge just have to say enough is enough. Sell the IP's to newly founded companies with curated employees. Close the doors and start over. Management appears to have lost the reins there, and at this point, even if they tried to change the rules - those rules would be vetted by the employees. The last company I worked for had strict rules about Social Media and Press concerning anything being said about the company. They couldnt make that change there without someone screaming censorship of gay, minority, sexual discrimation.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Bobby personally funding things smelled a lot like he had skeletons in the closet himself.

Checks out.

1637097251767.png

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Furor's old hook up Stephanie "Get Vaccinated" Krutsick has spoken. Fire Kotick! I cant believe these people took over Blizzard.

Having a cunt doesn't entitle you to pay. Having the ability to negotiate is what determines your worth. Maybe learn a skill that doesn't involve your twat.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
The military itself is not cucked, only the stupid leaders are, just like here.

And who pushes policy? That stuff filters down. They'll let trannies with mental illnesses into the military but god forbid you have asthma. Look around man, the entire US is being corrupted by the Left, the military is too.

Screenshot_20211114-114128_Instagram.jpg

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
too little too late on a sale-- Kotick has already caught fire. he should have had it done in august

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ever been part of a nerd culture hierarchy?

I used to play MTG and go to tournaments, you see these "alpha nerd" types who are extermely confident within their niche and the top of their micro hierarchy, which sometimes gives them access to the few women in the hobby. Out of their niche they fall apart.

I can absolutely believe that they developed rock star behaviour and acted like assholes. The guys I encountered were just managers of a games store, imagine if they were bringing in millions and getting mainstream pop culture attention?

I can also see the facade falling away when they encounter a professional suit like Bobby Kotick and doing whatever he says when the social awkwardness kicks in.

Now is it being exagerated by SJWs? Yes, one cancer is being eaten by another, worse, cancer.