Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Dear God, can you imagine if the Unabomber had been a WoW player? Oh, the manifestos that ol' Uncle Ted could've given us...

If Ted was alive today, he'd probably target Facebook or Google as they seem to be the penultimate data machines running the Techno-verse we are all hopefully tied to. Maybe he'll be re-born again as The One and help us fight the Machine.

• 1WTF
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
It's amazing how many gullible fuckwits on the left and the right allow themselves to be brainwashed into hating each other by propaganda paid for by the ultra rich.

We-must-always-take-sides.-Neutrality-helps-the-oppressor-never-the-victim.-Silence-encourages-the-tormentor-never-the-tormented..jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Goonsquad Officer
Hierarchies are a natural consequence of society. Leftism is all about ignoring reality.
it's about contorting and breaking every system until some one can commit an ultimate coup then get to be totalitarian dictator for several decades till the nation's money is gone and it's a smoking corpse.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
At once point be basically loses his shit and can't keep the happy faggot persona going. Ion is such a complete dickbag that even the people who tounge bathed Blizzard nuts wanna see these assclowns hugged.

Chris

Potato del Grande
At once point be basically loses his shit and can't keep the happy faggot persona going. Ion is such a complete dickbag that even the people who tounge bathed Blizzard nuts wanna see these assclowns hugged.

He's doing a lot of what I call "mental illness face" thumbnails. A fake forced smile with dead eyes.

He is doing it and Taliesin is doing it too, I don't watch their videos but get them recommended from time to time.

I think that they invested a LOT in WoW both personally as a hobby and professionally, I imagine that they don't like WoW anymore but don't like FF14 either and are seeing both their hobby and profession die. They are the types that don't have the best personality and trade on being experts at their chosen game instead. Does anyone know how good their videos are nowadays?

Asmongold, RichCampbell and Pyromancer I have been watching. Rich seems to genuinely love FF14. Asmongold can turn anything into content but he must like the game to do pointless side stuff like chocobos. Pyromancer is taking lore notes and seems to be having a great time converting to being an expert in a new game.

Bellular mainly does news content and is lapping up all the drama lol, he seems immune to the WoW exodus because ex-WoW players like me want to feed off the drama.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I honestly don't know how the Activision allows this level of mismanagement at Blizzard. OW2 should be out next year, not in 2023.

One of the co-leaders already leaving.

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
I honestly don't know how the Activision allows this level of mismanagement at Blizzard. OW2 should be out next year, not in 2023.

Maybe she got tired of the army of clown world making outrageous demands.

CEo0KvJ.jpg

• 8Barf
Reactions: 7 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
At once point be basically loses his shit and can't keep the happy faggot persona going.
Zepla (as an ex-WoW player now turned FFXIV streamer) put it best when she remarked that Ion has always been saying "We hear your feedback, but we don't want to make the changes you requested."

This came up with Preach' Shadowlands interview, and it comes up again in the Venturebeat interview: "We can also do better at communicating that we’ve heard feedback, but aren’t necessarily acting on it for whatever reason, or taking it under advisement and keeping an eye on it."

A good point: Ion claims that there are "dozen different play styles", and all are valid. He has to cling to that, as the main playstyle of the raider or PvPer is waning. But he needs those casual whales paying $25 for the next store mount, and some WoW tokens for the next boost.

Here's the WoW feedback process in action:

1635895159077.gif

Zepla's analysis:

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Fascinating how people, in this forum of all places, need to hear some dumb cunt with stupid bunny ears to tell (excuse me, analyze) them how WoW is a fucking dogshit corpse of an MMO these days, much like almost everything else the genre has to offer after 15 years of creative bankruptcy.

• 3Like
  • 3Moron
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
need to hear some dumb cunt with stupid bunny ears
Furries only learn from other furries.

Also, at this point this is a convincing conspiracy theory: Ion has been dead for at least 3 months, and every communication and appearance has been created using a sophisticated deepfake AI created and controlled by Square-Enix. This is why Blizzard (and WoW in particular) can't go a week without taking an L:

Aloyion.png

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider

Isn't the next season of OWL being played on OW2? So they have an Esport for a game people can't even play. What a dumpster fire.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
Fascinating how people, in this forum of all places, need to hear some dumb cunt with stupid bunny ears to tell (excuse me, analyze) them how WoW is a fucking dogshit corpse of an MMO these days, much like almost everything else the genre has to offer after 15 years of creative bankruptcy.

I have to admit I do not get the appeal of that chick, I guess American Inventors be so thirsty an average looking non-fat who plays MMO's is like a goddamn goddess to them.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user