Blizzard dies and Bobby rides

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
the progressive stack comitee meetings would be amazing to behold (see also that POINTOFPERSONALPRIVLEDGE video).
I'd pay more money to watch these meetings than to play the end result. Which is zero, so that doesn't say a lot.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'd pay more money to watch these meetings than to play the end result. Which is zero, so that doesn't say a lot.

I've been in meetings with piles of diversity hired retards. A former job was software related for labor unions. One moron talks incessantly and asks terrible questions the entire time, everyone else shuts up and waits for the chance to leave.

The idea of a productive meeting where men are allowed to explain things at each other and knowledge is present let alone shared is a figment of your white privilege showing.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Jews with lots of capital buy successful buisnesses and take credit for the success, then retards like this defend them.

Please explain how Bobby Kotick helped Candy Crush, Call of Duty or WoW be successes.

What did Bobby personally do?

Again he just bought already successful companies, they bought Candy Crush in 2016 not in the 90s.

This kind of capitalism where corps buy each other adds no value to society at all.

He bought Candy Crush because it was making millions then allocated capital to market and develop Candy Crush. Genius.

Wow Chris Chris you are really fucking retarded

Who knew you could be so ignorant in so many subjects

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I write a long post about how Kotick did what he learned to do, wring a company until nothing is left, but that was so depressing I'll summarize it here : fuck kotick

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
So this guy Blizzard ignores then he goes and makes something better than Reforged on his own.

They ignored his resume, presumably because hes an intelligent non-political male

1647999304003.png

Grubby is playing it and said "Blizzard couldnt have tried harder to strangle the life out of the WC3 baby".

Love to see the people taking the power back and making something like this.

pfVYRP.gif

I might have to scare up some old keys to play it.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is from a couple of days ago
Just move the IP's to other companies and close the fkn doors already. Company sounds like its at the point that they cant even put a deadline on something without inflicting "emotional distress."

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I’m sure they will move on from the name eventually and just put Microsoft and everyone will forget.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Furor is gonna have to find some damning evidence on Hillary Clinton before those people are happy.

• 1Worf

Mr. Sox

Trakanon Raider
WOW may have had 10 k subscribers but half of them were banned Chinese hacker accounts.

• 1Like