Blizzard is a lie, this reality is a LIE

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
We have fly hackers disrupting our game client in HC and Era and especially WOTLK to the point literally everyone of us is buying gold (I'm not, but so many are you should just SEE the bullshit in era with GDKP buy in requirement prices).

Literal fucking bullshit with GDKP buy in amounts because of game disruption blizzard is allowing to let occur.

20% AT MIN IN ANY WHO ALL OF ANY ZONE IS A UNRECOGNIZABLE BOT NAME FORCING DISRUPTION. do a who all in any classic client!

Buzz is all classic, has been since 2019. We have gotten like 10 incarnations of classic versions, servers, while retail stagnates.

And yet our classic clients are all obstructed by this mother fucker of a company

this mother fucker of a company that

IS TRADING ON THE STOCK MARKET FOR FUCKING NINETY TWO DOLLARS A MOTHER FUCKING SHARE

BOY WOULD I LOVE TO OWN A FUCKING COMPANY THAT TRADES AT 92 BUCKS A SHARE AND

SHIT ALL OVER MY FUCKING CUSTOMERS BY DESTROYING THEIR ABILITY TO PLAY THE GAME

Fuck this mother fucking reality infested with criminals taking every FUCKING OUNCE FROM US

EVEN OUR ONE MMORPG THATS FUN IS FUCKED WITH

FUCK THIS SHIT

FUCK THIS SHIT

92 FUCKING DOLLARS A SHARE THIS FUCKING COMPANY WAS JUST BOUGHT BY THE BIGGEST CORP IN THE WORLD

MICROSOFT IS TRADING AT 334 a share

$334 A SHARE

MICROSOFT IS TRADING AT THREE HUNDRED FUCKING THIRTY FOUR DOLLARS A MOTHER FUCKING SHARE

AND THE MOST BUZZ WORTHY AND HEAVY HEAVY POP PLAYED CLIENTS OF BLIZZARDS ARE TREATED LIKE THEY ARENT ONE OF THE HIGHEST VALUED ASSETS IN A WORLD COMPOSED OF 8 BILLION+ PEOPLE

THIS BULLSHIT UNREALISM IS FUCKING EATING MY GOD DAMN SOUL

I WANT SOMETHING FUCKING REAL

GIVE ME SOMETHING FUCKING REAL

• 2RAGE
  • 1Committed
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 4 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Going Crazy Homer Simpson GIF

• 13Worf
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 14 users

Jasker

Classic era client on WoW tavern for white mane cluster has ten fucking thousand god damn people and growing every day

TEN FUCKING THOUSAND PEOPLE. HC HAS HOW MANY? WOTLK STILL MASSIVE.

LOOK AT R 3 D D IT

You'll see the posts! Game disruption, even in w o t l k !

THIS COMPANY IS A LIE

THIS EXPERIENCE IS MEANT TO FUCK WITH US

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Classic era client on WoW tavern for white mane cluster has ten fucking thousand god damn people and growing every day

TEN FUCKING THOUSAND PEOPLE. HC HAS HOW MANY? WOTLK STILL MASSIVE.

LOOK AT R 3 D D IT

You'll see the posts! Game disruption, even in w o t l k !

THIS COMPANY IS A LIE

THIS EXPERIENCE IS MEANT TO FUCK WITH US

Have you considered just not playing anymore? Sometimes a break is a good thing.

Jasker

Have you considered just not playing anymore? Sometimes a break is a good thing.

What would I do?

I've applied to jobs. I don't get the jobs. I have a degree and experience that is relevant.

I asked 300 women out in wal mart as a social experiment. I looked fine. I got a single date with a satanist that I had to do most of the talking.

Can't get a woman.

Can't pay for a woman, don't want jail.

Can't do drugs, don't want jail.

Don't have family, they are play-acted by different people.

I sold my car. I can't drive.

BARBIE. The barbie movie with clear satanic juxtapositions with Margot Robbie and her Birds of Prey character beat the dark knight at the box office. There are dozens of articles of parents walking out of movie theaters with their kids because of inappropriateness in the film. BARBIE is a young girls movie.

I can't do popular culture because it is clearly NOT REAL HERE.

Can't masterbate. EVERY FUCKING TIME I TRY THERE ARE THREE MEN NAMED CHUCK JOHN AND DEAN. BEFORE I CUM? DEAN DEAN DEAN DEAN DEAN DEAN in my mind.

Can't masterbate.

So.

What would you like me to do?

Cause I sure as fuck can't do artistic expression.

Where would it come from?

Life hasn't felt real since 2014.

Where exactly is my music inspiration sourcing from?

I LITERALLY go to play genres of music and on DIFFERENT STREAMING PLATFORMS the same songs I've heard of years play out, in the same sequential order.

How the fuck am I going to live well when Jenna Fischer skullfucks me out of existence you mother fuckers?

Just buying a lot of food these days.

Not even walking really anymore.

Feel the hurt starting to occur.

Last edited:

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
What would I do?

I've applied to jobs. I don't get the jobs. I have a degree and experience that is relevant.

I asked 300 women out in wal mart as a social experiment. I looked fine. I got a single date with a satanist that I had to do most of the talking.

Can't get a woman.

BARBIE. The barbie movie with clear satanic juxtapositions with Margot Robbie and her Birds of Prey character beat the dark knight at the box office. There are dozens of articles of parents walking out of movie theaters with their kids because of inappropriateness in the film. BARBIE is a young girls movie.

Can't masterbate. EVERY FUCKING TIME I TRY THERE ARE THREE MEN NAMED CHUCK JOHN AND DEAN. BEFORE I CUM? DEAN DEAN DEAN DEAN DEAN DEAN in my mind.

Can't masterbate.

So.

I LITERALLY go to play genres of music and on DIFFERENT STREAMING PLATFORMS the same songs I've heard of years play out, in the same sequential order.

How the fuck am I going to live well when Jenna Fischer skullfucks me out of existence you mother fuckers?

Wait What Instinct GIF by CBS

when you apply to jobs do you talk like this? when you ask out women do you talk like this? when you masturbate do you talk like this?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
What would I do?

Can't get a woman.

Can't masterbate.

So.

Dude, you sound like you are having a very rough go at things. I know WoW has been an outlet for you but yeah this sounds like it's going far beyond that.

Let's see if we can find you some help bud, because whatever you are doing clearly isn't working.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I decided last night that our universe is both a horror and a farce. It was like being clownpilled and also scaryclownpilled at the same time.

• 1Salty
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Jasker

Dude, you sound like you are having a very rough go at things. I know WoW has been an outlet for you but yeah this sounds like it's going far beyond that.

Let's see if we can find you some help bud, because whatever you are doing clearly isn't working.

I take meds.

I'm signed up for a therapist.

It's not about help

It's about this place is hell

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I think I just found a solution for both of you.

7yn4ts.jpg

You both can venmo me my fee.

I decided last night that our universe is both a horror and a farce. It was like being clownpilled and also scaryclownpilled at the same time.

I take meds.

I'm signed up for a therapist.

It's not about help

It's about this place is hell

• 1Worf
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 1 users