Blood Bowl 2

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Now you made me go look...

rrr_img_109781.jpg

Biggest reason I have that many hours was that my old internet connection was balls and I would repeatedly disconnect all the time, so leagues and online play was out. So for a while I just played single player while doing homework or whatever the fuck else.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Genuinely curious, why did you play it for 300 hours? I see this kind of thing on Steam reviews a lot where someone trashes the game but has a lot of time in. Was it liking the core game idea and hoping they'd eventually fix things or what?

Right now, there's some guy who gave the game a negative review which was pretty harsh (not trolling) and he has 2k hours in. I don't get that.
I went full autism mode on the single player for a couple months before the RR leagues started. It's a lot easier to overlook the flaws the game has when you're just stomping the terrible AI for lulz. When you're actually playing against real people in a league, things that seem trivial actually change things quite a bit. Like them adding less than half of the star players, and specifically leaving out all the chainsaw star players? Being able to take a chainsaw is actually a pretty big deal when you're playing against a team with a significantly higher TV than yours due to how efficient chainsaws are at fouls.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Also games can take up to 2 hours to complete if you're running 4 minute turns and getting close to the max each time.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
SAVE23-WITHGM-GSEP15 GMG save 10.00 bucks on preorder but no beta access, I pulled the trigger after watching this dude.

Twitch

Iwazaru_sl

shitlord
I feel dumb, the match making number isn't an elo style system. It's the point value of your team itself. Now I wonder what the match maker works off of.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I feel dumb, the match making number isn't an elo style system. It's the point value of your team itself. Now I wonder what the match maker works off of.
I think it tries to go to even teams point value wise but if that is not an option it can match higher teams with lowers but the lower team winds up getting a bunch of incentives. Like with my test dwarf team I had lost my first match and had one guy die so my team value was at like 890 or something like that. Opponents human team was at 1350 for team value so I thought oh crap this is going to be ugly. But I wound up getting like 340k in incentives bought a bunch of rerolls and some other stuff and wound up winning the match handily. helps that in the second half I had killed 3 of his players and ko'ed about half his team. GO DWARVES.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
More info on release, I need to see how leagues and such work in game but want to get something going.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I played in the RR season (or was it FoH?) but had to drop due to time. Could be down for a BB2 season though.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yup tonight going to try and check out the single player campaign just to blow some more rust off my skills before diving back into leagues.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
They fixed almost all the issues previously posted, mainly being able to turn off those slow replays when blocking, really speeds things up. And they moved the end turn button.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Played a few games in a championship solo league and ran into no bugs, it running full screen windowed flawlessly by default made it great to tab back and forth for work when the AI was playing.

Can't wait for them to start adding in new races, but still funny as shit some of the things in here. 8 turns with my dwarf murder machine dude to kill the other teams giant mob and mow down anything else, A+ would kill people again.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Doing well so far in the official BB league as well, my chaos team is murdering everyone but usually on accident so far.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Well, Chaosdoesput the murder into murderball. I love me some MB and Claw.

Also, has Cutlery really been gone for 2 years?!? I was thinking of gifting him BB2 since he gifted me BB1, but I don't know if he's even around on Steam.

EDIT: personally I was going to wait a few months or more to see if the price drops, how the game shakes out, etc but I dunno.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
What about the big list of complaints on the official forums regarding QOL issues and things that are different than CRP?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Not a pro player so take what I say with a grain of salt but I played for over 9 hours straight and my only issue was I want all the races yesterday.