Blood Bowl, Season 4

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Give Xander the win. Had a death in the family and have to contend with that for the next couple days. Sorry about that.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Day advanced to 2.

notafunhater vs. Funkor
Dman (littles) vs. Mr. Stupid (Numbers)
xannder vs. WhatsAmattaU
superhiro vs. Phazael

notafunhater: I'm around all night tonight, just hit me up in IRC or on Steam. Otherwise I should be home by 4:30 CST the next couple nights.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Finally back. Fuck Families. Fuck Funerals. Fuck the drama that comes with them. Superhiro, if you don't have my contact info, let me know.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Let me know when you want to play our match for next week Funkor. You should have about 400k in inducements against me.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Thursday night or later is looking to be best right now. Wednesday going to be busy helping with statistics homework.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Superhiro, are you around the next two nights? If you email me it goes to my phone directly.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
48hr warning for superhiro vs. Phazael. Looking like you'll get the game in yet?

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We are set to play at 7pm tonight (pst). If this falls through, then I guess I should probably be turfed for a season.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Superhiro's Ork team is pretty damn amazing. Pushed my poop in.

Xannder_sl

shitlord
Looks like I got superhiro next, when's a good time for you? Not looking forward to giving up a wizard to that team.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Haha your TV is so massive your giving a 1700ish team a wizard? He is going to do things to you that will require therapy to undo.

Xannder_sl

shitlord
I'd have to check again but I think it's right around, if not exactly a 150 TV difference between our two teams. I'm basically giving up 150k+ inducements every match. If played Funkor this week, I think he'd have like 1mil in inducements.