Blood Bowl, Season 4

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
This is every player that I've seen post recent interest in a season, and I'll go whip up a rookie team for myself and add to the league (lizards I think).

8 teams total means we could do a simple 7 week round robin season, or 14 week double round robin if we keep it all confined to 1 division. We could mix things up with 2 divisions of 4 but that seems kinda pointless with so few people, and I want to avoid the end of season playoffs because it would just artificially boost up teams that are already winning.

Think about what sounds the most fun and we can try to start next Wednesday possibly.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Actually today is Wednesday...fuck my days are all mixed up. We can start this week if you guys are ready, just need to pick a format.

Round Robin, double Round Robin, other?

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Okay, kicked it off. We'll go a week between matches same as in the other seasons so this one is due next Wednesday night.

Match Day 1:

superhiro vs. Funkor
Phazael vs. xannder
WhatsAmattaU vs. Dman (littles)
Mr. Stupid (MagicNumbers) vs. notafunhater

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
I went with a rookie team this time around because my Dark Elves were almost over 2000k. Should be interesting to have 600k or more inducements each game.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Finished my game with superhiro, ended up winning somehow but 2 Saurus deaths means I only have 880 TV now olol. You can check out the match in BB Manager if you search for "Rerolled Unified" league on there. Can also submit your own matches using the same password as we have in the past.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
During MNF? Ok, I guess. What time? And do you still have my email contact?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ok I will attempt to remain awake until then. Been grappling with a cold, unfortunately. Tomorrow night would be a better option for me.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
48hr warning:

Phazael vs. xannder
Mr. Stupid (MagicNumbers) vs. notafunhater

Looks like we're a lot more on track than the tournament/stunty leagues so we should be fine. Post early if you have vacation or anything coming up that might screw up stuff though so we can try to work around it.

Numbers and I played our game tonight. 1-1 at halftime with me receiving and his client crashed due to a weird bug. He asked me to go ahead and validate as we don't have time to replay the game. Just posting here to confirm.

Also, Funkor: damn man I'm giving you like 600 in inducements this coming week. Yay Morg?