Blood Bowl, Season 4

Had perhaps the best luck rolling ever last night, at one point I made a dodge into a -2, then -1, then the dodge out with a gfi all the while rolling 2 pows against a blodge catcher(my beastman didn't even have block). All the dice rolls were 6s, thats six sixes in a row. Thats pretty much how the whole match went.
That was the most Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde game I've ever seen, the luck swings were kinda hilarious to watch. You played well though.

Xannder, sorry I'm slow, been kinda busy this weekend. I'm available most evenings, is tuesday evening okay for you? I won't be able to play until 10ish mountain due to picking up my kids.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
48 hr warning:

xannder vs. notafunhater
Phazael vs. WhatsAmattaU

Phazael you out of town again? WhatsAmattaU said he hasn't been able to get in contact with you yet.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah was at Disney with the wife for her bday. Whatsa you should have my private email in your pms but I will check here for a pm the next two nights. I am home all day today, in any case.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Our game ended in a 0-0 tie on turn 13 when Phaezel's computer crashed. He says to give me the win. I say make it a draw.

Just make it a draw!

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Unfortunately the game has already registered your score as 2-0 for WhatsAmmataU so the only way to get it in as a tie is to reset the game. Are you okay with losing all SPPs if I do that?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Let the game stand as a win for Whatsa. He had the ball and immense field advantage going into turn 13. Realistically, he would have won. Plus the client crash was on my end, anyhow.

Xannder_sl

shitlord
So littles, when do you want to trim some TV for me?
smile.png

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
I rolled a dice to settle the tie breaker as that is more fair than me deciding:

Roll Lookup

Roll was a 1 and per my comment "Phazael vs. WhatsAmattaU tie breaker 1 = they tie 2 = WhatsAmattaU wins" I set the game to a 0-0 tie.

Match Day 6:

WhatsAmattaU vs. Funkor
Mr. Stupid (Numbers) vs. Phazael
notafunhater vs. superhiro
Dman (littles) vs. xannder

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Let me know when you have some time to play our match Phazael. I'm good to play pretty much any day or evening before 10pm eastern on the weekend.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
I rolled a dice to settle the tie breaker as that is more fair than me deciding:

Roll Lookup

Roll was a 1 and per my comment "Phazael vs. WhatsAmattaU tie breaker 1 = they tie 2 = WhatsAmattaU wins" I set the game to a 0-0 tie.

Match Day 6:

WhatsAmattaU vs. Funkor
Mr. Stupid (Numbers) vs. Phazael
notafunhater vs. superhiro
Dman (littles) vs. xannder
WELL HOW CONVENIENT FOR YOU!

Actually, that matches my rolls for most of last game, so sounds about right.

I'm available most days after 5 est, prefer not to start a game after 9 pm est. Best day is going to be Sunday by far when I am available all day.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
I will hit you up on Steam or in IRC when I am available (usually after 4:30 CST). Tonight might be iffy however as I've got some math stuff I need to help with, but I'll try periodically over the weekend and for sure by Sunday if we haven't played yet.