Blood Bowl, Season 4

Superhiro

Silver Knight of the Realm
This weekend should be fine. Late afternoon/evenings/late night Fri-Sun CST.

Could Phazael and I get our game validated as well?

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Validated the last match, and rolled to day 3.

Funkor vs. Mr. Stupid (Numbers)
WhatsAmattaU vs. notafunhater
Phazael vs. Dman (littles)
superhiro vs. xannder

Numbers I am on all evening now so just hit me up on the Steam group to play. I'll try to be near my PC to check msgs.

WhatsAmmataU_sl

shitlord
Best times to catch me will be this weekend before 9 pm eastern, notafunhater.

Let me know what time is good for you, and we can set a meeting.

Xannder_sl

shitlord
Superhiro, I'll be on later tonight (around 10CST). Hopefully we can get out game done then, if not Sunday will be best for me.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Phaz, let me know either through the steam group or pm what time would be good for out match. I'm free most days except the holy(football) day of sunday.

Bah. Sorry I didn't see this. Been kinda busy. I'm free most of the rest of today, or tomorrow/tues after 9pm mountain. Let me know what's good for you.

Xannder_sl

shitlord
Haha your TV is so massive your giving a 1700ish team a wizard? He is going to do things to you that will require therapy to undo.
I got lucky and his star blitzer got injured on his first drive, along with a really good dodge rate and good injury rolls I escaped without any permanent injuries. Funkor, can we get the game validated?

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Sorry, was late getting home from work. Validated now, and 48 hr warning on the rest:

WhatsAmattaU vs. notafunhater
Phazael vs. Dman (littles)

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Littles and I are slated to get our game on tonight at 6pm PST.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My game is done. Let me know what works next week for you Funk. I am in Texas til Tuesday/

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Usually home around 4:30pm CST all week so I can just idle on Steam and you can msg me there.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Game with littles was hilariously bad. If someone needed to roll 5+ to succeed, they did. Rerollable 2+? Fails every time. That said, it was probably the most ridiculously fun game I have had in a while.