Blood Bowl, Season 4

When do you want to play our match nota? Monday and Tuesday don't work for me unfortunately.
Hey Numbers -- Sorry I've been busy. If you can't today or tomorrow, how about playing a late game Wednesday? I'd imagine Funkor would be okay with delaying the rollover so we can get it in.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Hey Numbers -- Sorry I've been busy. If you can't today or tomorrow, how about playing a late game Wednesday? I'd imagine Funkor would be okay with delaying the rollover so we can get it in.
I can do Wednesday. If possible can we try for 11pm eastern or before as a start time give or take a half hour?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Littles and I are done. Defensive struggle, mostly because my two passers, Muffy and Red Snapper, could not stop fumbling the fucking ball.

Whoever has me next week, I will be drunk most of the weekend in Wisconsin at a Warhammer tournament, but I will be scoping my email if you want to set up a time for Monday or Tuesday, as I will be basically chilling out at a friends house all week and mostly available. That probably goes for whoever plays me the week after as well. If anyone playing me lacks my email, just PM me.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Validated your game. Your next week opponent is notafunhater if you want to discuss times early.

Phaz when do you want to play next week? Mon/Tues evening is good, I'm in MST so can't play before 11 EST however due to work.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I will be sailing into my friends house late afternoon Monday and be around all day Tuesday through Saturday. This is in Wisconsin, so I will be CST. Any time is fine, as long as I know to be around in advance. Do you still have my email?

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Match Day 5:

Mr. Stupid (Numbers) vs. Superhiro
Phazael vs. notafunhater
xannder vs. Dman (littles)
I get a bye week this time around.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
whenever, the rest of today or tomorrow is fine. If not the weekend my schedule is pretty open next week as well.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You know I don't roll that way!

I just got to my pals house and am installing it on his computer. I should be ready to go any time. Email me when you are ready.