Blood Bowl, Season 4

Xannder_sl

shitlord
I'll be around, although I might shelve my DE for a season (granted I keep saying that and then not doing it, they're just so fun to play) but I'd like to try something different. Maybe Norse or bring back SP Fodder (goblins) for a season. Not sure how others feel but I really enjoyed the bye week, even if it was unintentional.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Whats messaged me to say he'll be out again this season. So if everyone stays on board we'll be getting another bye week.

Blood Bowl 2 won't be out until the end of the year. Also only 8 teams to start: Humans, Brettonian, Chaos, High Elf, Dark Elf, Skaven, Orc, Dwarf. They haven't said yet whether the other races will be DLC or expansions. Also should be able to have a player market where you can trade players in between teams and I hope an expanded Star Player selection.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not a big fan of Fumbl, having played it some in the past. And the lack of team variety (and outside the rules player trading) make me want to wait on BB2 until it gets caught up to BB1 functionality. I am in for as long as we keep doing BB1, however. Let me know the average TV of people next season and I will try and pick something in the same range.

I like my woodies but I'm thinking I may shelve them for a season and play a newbie team, assuming there isn't too high a tv on other teams to contend with.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
I'll be sticking with lizzies. Up to 1610 now which is a bit high considering I only got my first Skill #2 on a Saurus after last game.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Sounds like most people will be sitting around the 1500 level, which is a fun place to be. Nurgle it is then, since my Zon TV has gotten kind of ridiculous.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
My undead are 1840 with an unspent advance on a mummy that will probably bring them up to 1870. I'm not terribly keen on the idea of giving up a wizard + whatever else every single game, but I'm even less keen on starting a fresh team.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah my zons hit the 2050 mark, I think, and I should replace the girl Funk killed last game if I were continuing my normal progression. Lets just say I ended up facing Morg and a Wizard a lot this season, but it was good practice because I was able to modify my play around that and just ignored caging all season. Of course having a Blodger with Fend to handle Morg all year helped......

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
24 hour warning:

notafunhater vs. Dman (littles)

Once this game ends I can wrap up the season and we can start sorting out teams that staying/going. I will remove Whats from the league and bring in whichever team Gavinrad chooses. No more bye weeks but we'll gain more variety of opponents.

If you know anyone else on the forums (or elsewhere) that would be interested in 7 game seasons at all please point them to the first post of this thread with all the info on it.

Fuck me. This season is the worst.
Turn 1: Tree takes root.
Turn 2: KOs my killer WD (she never comes back). This damn niggle will be the end of me. She hasn't played into the second half yet this season.
Turn 3: Fireball kills (8 games in a row I had a death now) one of my two catchers and fractured skull on a loner. Apo the catcher to BH.
Turn 4: Smashed collar bone on my ballhunter Wardancer, the strip/tackle/jump up/ss one. I have 6 players left.

edit: I have no idea how I managed to hold on and win. I may be playing next season with rookie wardancers if I keep this team. I'm still undecided.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Fuck me. This season is the worst.
Turn 1: Tree takes root.
Turn 2: KOs my killer WD (she never comes back). This damn niggle will be the end of me. She hasn't played into the second half yet this season.
Turn 3: Fireball kills (8 games in a row I had a death now) one of my two catchers and fractured skull on a loner. Apo the catcher to BH.
Turn 4: Smashed collar bone on my ballhunter Wardancer, the strip/tackle/jump up/ss one. I have 6 players left.

edit: I have no idea how I managed to hold on and win. I may be playing next season with rookie wardancers if I keep this team. I'm still undecided.
3l7QySC.png