Blood Bowl, Season 4

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Can just drop my team from the league, have stuff going on and wont be around for now.
No problem bud, I will leave your team in league just in case you can make any games and otherwise just do a forfeit each week for your opponents.

Keep us in the loop for next season otherwise if you can.

Phazael and I are done. Tree gets BH on turn 4 after lying there for 3 turns, gets mvp. Sounds about right. Hey, nobody died this time! Great success!

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah I even hit you a little more than I otherwise would. Damn Wrestle Dodge dude was so irritating.... Anyhow, good game sir. You have avenged the drubbing my Zons dealt you last season.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Validated your match. I don't see Xannder online at the moment so I'm going to work out and I'll check back in an hour.

Gavinrad/Superhiro, any chance you two could get your game finished tonight?

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Put in a draw for Superhiro and Gavinrad and gave Numbers a win versus littles since he had to drop.

Match Day 4:

notafunhater vs. xannder
superhiro vs. Funkor
Bye week for Phazael (was vs. littles/Dman)
Mr. Stupid (Numbers) vs. Gavinrad

Superhiro, I'm around during the week after 4:30pm CST and otherwise should be around most of the weekend. I'll look for you on Steam.

Xannder_sl

shitlord
I thought Nota and I would play tonight, but he does not appear to be around. I might have to wait till Wednesday to get the game in.

We're going to play Wednesday if it's not a problem. I got hung up at work later than intended and we chatted about it on steam.

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Match Day 5:

Gavinrad vs. xannder
Phazael vs. Mr. Stupid (Numbers)
I get a bye week.
notafunhater vs. superhiro