Blood Bowl

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I love blood bowl so much when people play to score. Honestly bash teams are fun to play but those that build an entire team with the single purpose of killing ruins it.

Some of the best games I have ever played was humans vs wood elves, we both had a passing game with good kickers. I did lose a wardancer to the crowd due to a few bad calls but was still good times.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
They are nerfing bash teams and changing a ton of things with BB2020. A good place to start reading up is here.

Appears that the only nerf is to pile on. Is there something else I'm missing? A free foul isn't much different from a re roll, other than the fact that you have a chance to be ejected for it

Witless

Trakanon Raider
Claw and mighty blow no longer stack.

Also, claw and mighty blow no longer affect the piling on since it’s now considered a foul.

Last edited:

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
I don't see where those 2 don't stack.

But I did see that the entire orc team has some form of animosity now. I guess that's one way to kill a team.

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Fuck, it's been almost a decade since we were playing that shit? I think it has the most hours of any steam game I have. I had a few games like Gavin where the statistics and probability gods bent me over a table.

Witless

Trakanon Raider
Claw breaks armor with a roll of 8+ before applying any modifiers. Mighty blow is a modifier you can apply to either the armor roll or the injury roll. Can’t apply a modifier to the claw portion of the armor roll.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Who does that actually affect? It took like 3 full seasons before ronne ronne managed to accumulate enough xp on his Chaos team to be genuinely terrifying.