Blackwing Lair Raider
All about the kirkhammer.

c95d1e5130c42735b73f9f1aefafc21b_original.png

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
I used the saw cleaver for my first playthrough, then upgraded Ludwigs. Then I started playing around with the Holy Moonlight Sword after I killed Ludwig in the DLC. I am in the middle of playing Sekiro : Shadows Die Twice right now, but I think I might hop onto some Bloodbourne tonight to switch it up for some nostalgia.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Find which ever weapons have a moveset you like and use it. Ive beaten this game going from saw clever to Ludwigs to Whirligig Blade, then thredded cane to Saif to Church Pick. On my last play through i used Amygdala arm and Church wheel. Ive also done it with the scythe. My point is all weapons are great and fun. Just find what you like.

• 1Like

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
All of the starting weapons are viable, but unless they changed it since I last played, ludwigs holy blade in 2h form is pretty much the best. Insane stagger, damage, range, and good move set. Almost any weapon can be used though

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
You can play this via streaming on PlayStation Now currently. Started up the 7 day free trial. It works with an XBOX360 Wireless controller.

Love it so far, but fuck Father Gascoigne, and whoever made the lamp so damn far from his area.

I still have my hard copy .. people were asking if we'd ever see this on actual PC .. not some streaming service..

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah I know, but it's playable on PC was my point. I was actually searching around for an emulator / rom when I found out it was on PS now.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
All of the starting weapons are viable, but unless they changed it since I last played, ludwigs holy blade in 2h form is pretty much the best. Insane stagger, damage, range, and good move set. Almost any weapon can be used though
I actually found the Whirligig to be the nest strength weapon for me. I think the "best" overall weapon is the Church Pick. Its thrusting and holy.

All weapons are great though and there is something to love about all of them.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Clever is legit, always use the transform attack on trash and some bosses. Honestly though it rips through most bosses.
Easiest play though for me was the Tonitrus, it destroys all but one boss who is easy anyway.
Doing a bloodtinge chikage build playthrough now but not digging the moveset so likely switch to bloodletter when I get it.

Whirligig destroys all, if you make a build for it or not it is so OP.

Last edited:

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
God damn tese necro posts make me want to play through it again...

Might as well put it on my December list!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I bought this when it was first released AND NEVER PLAYED IT. Was still in the shrink wrap until a few days ago.

Several hours in now. Do enemies have an uncanny habit of having no visible hit points left? I cannot count the number of times I thought something was dead only to discover it had like 1 hit point remaining. Really god damn annoying.

Also, I'm pumping points into Vitality but I swear to God, what difference does it make when it appears certain enemies removed a blanket percentage of hit points from you?

• 1WTF

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I bought this when it was first released AND NEVER PLAYED IT. Was still in the shrink wrap until a few days ago.

Several hours in now. Do enemies have an uncanny habit of having no visible hit points left? I cannot count the number of times I thought something was dead only to discover it had like 1 hit point remaining. Really god damn annoying.

Also, I'm pumping points into Vitality but I swear to God, what difference does it make when it appears certain enemies removed a blanket percentage of hit points from you?

Git gud, pussy

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 7 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider

No
They don’t.

git gud. Really it isn’t that hard once you get the muscle memory down of the moves and realize that basically every large boss you want to be fighting in between and to the side of the legs.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>

Bloodborne is not Dark Souls. It rewards you being aggressive. Get in there and slash to get them HP back.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Bloodborne is not Dark Souls. It rewards you being aggressive. Get in there and slash to get them HP back.
Specifically, I'm speaking of those reaper dudes. I have 40 vitality, so I'm guessing they must easily one-shot players who have far less. Yeah, I know, "git gud" and don't get hit...

But, to my other point, I find it super odd that after hitting a mob several times they will end up having no visible hit points on their bar. I've finished them off literally with a pebble.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Specifically, I'm speaking of those reaper dudes. I have 40 vitality, so I'm guessing they must easily one-shot players who have far less. Yeah, I know, "git gud" and don't get hit...

But, to my other point, I find it super odd that after hitting a mob several times they will end up having no visible hit points on their bar. I've finished them off literally with a pebble.

Likely just a coincidence of the monsters you're fighting combined with your current weapon/atk values. Gain a point or two in your atk ability, and then try again. You'll probably end up killing them with that last normal attack.

• 1Like