Bloodborne

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Not sure, I think I'll head there next, or finally to try and do Darkbeast, not really sure where to go. Just killed Iosefka, so guess no more rescuing people, lol

Actually, where was that Shadow thing you said you killed?

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Shadow

Shadow of Yharnam is found at the end of the Forbidden Woods. You can totally tell its a boss fight area. Gotta get past 2 pigs

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Loving the 0/10 user reviews, kinda fun to see people homer for their system of choice. This was a good one, calling the combat a clunky version of monster hunter:

A shallow Monster Hunter clone with terrible clunky controls, dated looking graphics, TERRIBLE frame-rate. The game design is extremely poor, the flow of the game is stunted and uneven. Uses cheap gimmicks of artificial difficulty to extend a tedious and ultimately boring game.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Don't forget that there is no difficulty scaling in this game...cuz all the good games like COD, Madden, and GTA you can chose your difficulty.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I get a real Castlevania feel with the setting. Here is a picture I took

SNLS6YO.jpg

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
When I'm not playing this game I can't stop thinking about this game. I'm actually consciously slowing my progression because I don't want it to be over. It's been mentioned - above and elsewhere - that this game probably won't warrant the long-term investment via NG+ that the Souls games did, and I just don't want it to be over
frown.png

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Shadow

Shadow of Yharnam is found at the end of the Forbidden Woods. You can totally tell its a boss fight area. Gotta get past 2 pigs
Well I think I found it, no idea htf I got here. Ran through what seemed like an hour of woods, ended up in a spot with crazy cthulu guys and huge mutated pigs, then some glowing porcupine guys. Finally fell down a cliff and ran in to one of the pigs then just followed the river. Hoping I one shot him lol.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Loving the 0/10 user reviews, kinda fun to see people homer for their system of choice. This was a good one, calling the combat a clunky version of monster hunter:

A shallow Monster Hunter clone with terrible clunky controls, dated looking graphics, TERRIBLE frame-rate. The game design is extremely poor, the flow of the game is stunted and uneven. Uses cheap gimmicks of artificial difficulty to extend a tedious and ultimately boring game.
The person that made that review is a wiiu troll, they give all wiiu games like 10/10s lol

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ludwig's Stuff:
Cathedral Ward torch, there's a door to go upstairs and you follow it up there until you get to the end. You'll get the Silver Sword insignia which unlocks all the Ludwig's stuff. Which since I'm stupid and got the rifle, it is basically a pulling tool when I already have 99 pebbles, since it does shitty damage at both close up and range. Granted, could be because I'm playing Skill and not Blood mode, but still =/

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
The rapier later is pure rape when upgraded. Stun locking mobs and bosses is incredibly easy.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
RE: First Boss

He's "optional" but killing him makes the Cathedral key unlock on the bath vendors - and while I think you can continue without that it requires a long detour.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire

Amazing how some people have nothing better to do