Bloodborne

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Indeed. Doesn't help though that the reset said it was going to wipe and was I sure - so I picked No intending to do a backup, but it acted as if I said Yes anyhow though...

Think someone screwed up that Safe Mode option in 2.50 or something.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I finally got the cleric beast down and bought a kirkhammer - the guy with the machine gun in Old.Yha is pissing me off, thinking to skip him and just progress.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I know! I finally was able to play more last night and had about a 4 hour run. My very first agenda item was to kill the Father. I still have no clue how I survived. I was dodging and spinning out of the way like a Madman. When I finally nailed him for the last time with a solid hit and he died, I jumped up and down like I had just beat Mike Tyson on the NES when I was 12.
This is awesome. When I played dark souls 1 I did it blindly. Some of the fog gates in that game weren't bosses iirc, or maybe that was 2. I walked into one and thus epic music started and instantly the Capra demon is charging my ass. Somehow I killed him on my first try and shot out of my seat screaming "YES!!!!".

Felt like a damn kid

Lenas

Trump's Staff
For the past two days I have attempted to get to BSB, failed, and resigned myself to helping people with Cleric / Father G :[ I gotta figure out how to unlock that shortcut.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Game breaking bug to be aware of, basically don't summon or invade anyone in the Forbidden Woods, you wont be able to get the Lunarium Key. Sony says patch coming next week.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Cainhurst?
Yeah
frown.png
Sitting outside boss of Unseen at the moment but have to start a conference call. Have my Bell on if anyone wants to join and is within the level range for me at 65.

Just beat the game. Holy SHIT I am in tears and a ball of emotion. What a final fight
Nice! That's what I'm working on this afternoon, just want to tie up a couple of other side things.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Lol I'm like level 65 already and only in forbidden woods. I'm actually running out of shit to spend souls on. Have maxed potions in storage and bullets as well.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Lol I'm like level 65 already and only in forbidden woods. I'm actually running out of shit to spend souls on. Have maxed potions in storage and bullets as well.
Never hurts to go with more vit/endurance
tongue.png

Now I think I need to play some Demon Souls...I only ever beat the first boss in that game

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Are a good amount of the bosses parryable? Just curious cuz thats the only thing that made Father G fun for me......he'd have raped my ass quickly otherwise

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Need some help here...
Seems I never found Viola, I just killed Father, and I picked up the brooch. I've not opened the gate yet. I'm going to go talk to her now, but I'm unsure if I can still get the white ribbon? (I assume that's the best outcome here?)
I'll talk to her, not give her brooch, kill guy to get the blood soaked ribbon, take that back to window and give to sister then from what I'm reading there will be the white ribbon there?

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Are a good amount of the bosses parryable? Just curious cuz thats the only thing that made Father G fun for me......he'd have raped my ass quickly otherwise
Depends on the boss. I tried to parry most of them, but I only had success with parrying the humanoid bosses, ie: not the giant monster bosses, who stagger after x amount of damage.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I finally got the cleric beast down and bought a kirkhammer - the guy with the machine gun in Old.Yha is pissing me off, thinking to skip him and just progress.
Lure him near the edge and he'll dash off/fall off and die.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Goddamnit, there are apparently so many NPCs I have missed. They could make it more fuckin obvious who you can talk to through doors/windows at least =\

Any harm in killing the npc hunter in the plague doctor mask you meet early on? I want his armor.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Goddamnit, there are apparently so many NPCs I have missed. They could make it more fuckin obvious who you can talk to through doors/windows at least =\
Pretty sure there's a lantern next to every door/window that's sociable.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Or you see light coming from around the door itself, or a lit window with a path right up to it, etc. Don't get me wrong, I run at every door I find just in case, but it seems pretty consistent that the door is either super prominent (Tongue guy comes to mind) or marked as having someone behind it.

I will say that after sneaking through Hemwick originally, checking doors and hearing the maniacal cackling out of nowhere was a little unsettling.

And yeah, I had no idea about the brooch and I apparently missed the lady who wanted it, so now I have a shitty bloodgem instead. Hurray!

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Maybe I have bad luck. I found I think every door that tells you to fuck off early on, but somehow missed the window for the guy dying of plague and the little girl where ever the fuck she is. Plenty of people telling me to sodd off though!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Just beat beast (3rd?) boss... Now I'm trying to farm 10k souls for cathedral key and these fuckers with sacks are everywhere raping me.... Wtf

Xevy

Log Wizard
Shoot him 3x with your gun immediately. He falls off. If you can't get his loot just go to hunters dream and come back and it'll be on the roof.