Bloodborne

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If you can't get to his loot, just save and return to main menu then reload, it should appear where he was standing when you knocked him off.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So - people in co-op can close your shortcuts off? I noticed a gate i had open to quickly run back to Vicar was closed after a co-op person had been in a game with me - Secondly i went to a door and a hand grabbed me and squeezed me to death - that seems a little random :p Lastly - wtf is Eileen? ive opened up every shortcut in Cath-Ward, ive run down towards woods, and to door with the password i dont have. I've scaled up the healing area that opened after killing BSB but i cannot find this ho to save my life!

Also should i do Vicar before woods? it seems these are my only 2 choices atm unless im missing something.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
If you have it open and they join you it should still be open. But if you're using the Resonant Bell and join their world I think you'll see their world state. Eileen I think will vary depending on people's game. In mine she is still in Old Yharn (kind of in that warehouse area above the sewers) because she's aggro, but in others if you're progressing her story she'll be at different parts.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Vin, do you want to see if we can co op it? Haven't tried to again since resetting the PS4

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Kinda overwhelmed with all the paths I can take. I have the hemlock lantern and I killed like 30 gun guys in the forest area to stock up on bullets. Can also goto deal with gatlijg gun dude. Still only killed father g and cleric but not sure which way I should go to progress???

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
If you have it open and they join you it should still be open. But if you're using the Resonant Bell and join their world I think you'll see their world state. Eileen I think will vary depending on people's game. In mine she is still in Old Yharn (kind of in that warehouse area above the sewers) because she's aggro, but in others if you're progressing her story she'll be at different parts.
No they joined mine, then when they were gone it was closed - kinda pissed me off too. Eileen was in Central Yhar in the warehouse but shes gone now and i cant fuckin find the bitch.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Kinda overwhelmed with all the paths I can take. I have the hemlock lantern and I killed like 30 gun guys in the forest area to stock up on bullets. Can also goto deal with gatlijg gun dude. Still only killed father g and cleric but not sure which way I should go to progress???
Go to Old Yhar and kill BSB imo

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
So when talking to npcs that ask for a safe place, you cans send them to Oedon chapel or iosefkas clinic. Anyone know which we should do? Have just been sending everyone to the chapel

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Ive sent them to chapel as well, and the ugly fucker gives me some gestures..

That aside anyone other noobs want to unite for chalice dungeon foolishness? Feel free to add me Xexx01.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Not sure how to co-op in chalice dungeons. Started my first one after beating BSB last night, shared the code with my brother, and we both loaded into it but our bells never found anyone :/

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
So when talking to npcs that ask for a safe place, you cans send them to Oedon chapel or iosefkas clinic. Anyone know which we should do? Have just been sending everyone to the chapel
Am I the only one who evidently fucked something up and don't get offered the option of sending anyone anywhere...ever?

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Co-op is weird after the ps4 update. Try restarting each system and trying it.

Chalice dungeon co-op is retarded btw. You get ported back to your world after each boss and if you haven't cleared that floor you have to do so to catch up to where your friend is.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Go to Old Yhar and kill BSB imo
The gatling gun dude is annoying as fuck between him and the 10000 monsters. I can run around and ive opened a good deal of doors (shortcuts??) But no clue where to go there. Also opened the elevator and irn gate shortcuts in hemlick or whatever n got the Lake Rune. Cant use it yet tho

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
BSB is making me sad.

Probably played for 15+ hours and still only killed 3 bosses. Cleric beast, father g and the witch which I ran into while exploring. Did her first try, was ridiculously easy compared to Vicar and BSB which I just can't seem to kill. Got bsb down to 5% or so and died to poison. When they enrage they go all out.

Not tried co-op yet, is it only friends or can I ring the bell outside of BSB and just get the help of a random guy?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I can help with BSB if you want - took me honestly 20ish tries to get him but im a DS noob and this is my first venture in these kinds of games

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I've played all these games and it still took me like 3-4 tries to get down BSB.

When I beat him it was skin of my teeth. I had no antidotes left, like two potions mebbe max left.