Bloodborne

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So the Witch is easier than BSB? and BSB for me was 80% visceral attacks to win - i kept rippin him in the gut.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Witch is a cake walk honestly. She summons mobs to help her, burn them, when you kill her, she spawns a second copy and comes back to life at a reduced health. Both summon mobs. Burn them, burn both witches, you win.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Secret to BSB is poison resist. The numbers don't look like much if you're used to other Souls games, but going from ~15 poison resist on a piece of gear to ~40 is a huge boost.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
I'm at the Forbidden Woods boss but I don't think I'm good enough to solo it - I heard there is a game-breaking bug if you try to co-op in the Forbidden Woods though so I may have to stop playing until they patch it next week.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Bsb was easy for me mainly cuz I could see him in the distance so I knew a big werewolf fight was about to go down. Used fire paper and kirkhammers short sword and just went to town. Only got poisoned twice but had antidotes on me as well. 1 shotted him (my 1st and only so far this game). Vicar is still kicking my ass. I feel like I need to stay under her but I cant get her below 65% after about 4 tries. Taking a break and ill come back to her

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
I'd wait to do Vicar until after you do all the optional stuff (so do the Witch next) - killing her makes harder enemies show up throughout the game.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Witch was already killed before my previous post. Forgot to mention that. Not too worried about harder difficulty more worried about not takin notes there's too many side alleyways I cant keep track of em all

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
For vicar, focus on hitting her left hand. It seemed to stagger her quite a bit more than just hitting her in the back

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Her legs cause stagger too, then you can do a crit attack when she lowers her head.

Biggest tip for Vicar is bring some Numbing Mists to toss on her when she starts to Pray/Heal, that and Fire Paper.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Father, Cleric, BSB, and Vicar dead and Eileen is still no where to be found.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm at the Forbidden Woods boss but I don't think I'm good enough to solo it - I heard there is a game-breaking bug if you try to co-op in the Forbidden Woods though so I may have to stop playing until they patch it next week.
If you are talking about Shadow, I'd say the trick is
Lower all three health bars until they are just shy of going snake mode. Then try to lower all three health bars again at the same time. It'll be hard, but you can do it if you keep tombstones and shit between you and them. As soon as you get it down to just one, it starts summoning giant hydra snake rape bots, that do a shitload of damage, so you want to basically run up and rape the last one in as few hits as possible, hence lowering its health along with the others at the same rate as much as possible. At least that's the strategy I used to solo them at 55.
But if you are talking Rom then good luck, I've only swung at it twice and haven't even gotten her past 50% hah.

Edit: Eileen: have you run back to where you fought Father G from the Cathedral? If you try to port to Oed Graveyard it should say that it's unavailable right now, and allow you to trigger her spawn, I think. She'll be fighting another hunter in brown once you complete the run back there, I believe.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
oh shit lol, just realized you weren't 'supposed' to kill that red blob when you first enter Odeon Chapel. Had no idea that was a potential safe place to send people.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
The way you know shit you aren't supposed to kill (at least not right away) is that if you can't target on them then you can interact with them

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yeah but the real thing is I think it has created a larger issue that I don't want to spoil.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Father G is a cheating ass mothafucka. Almost killed him the first time and then he went all super sayain and stunlocked me. Have not raged that hard in awhile.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Spoiler it in spoilers cause I wanna know.
To get the best (?) ending you have to consume three of the umbilical cords before fighting the last guy, to fight the real form. One is from the Abandoned Workshop, one is from the Wet Nurse, one is from Iosefka, and the last possible one is from killing Arianne's baby once you have sent her to Odeon Chapel.

Well, Iosefka never dropped one for me when I killed her and I don't have Odeon Chapel to send the whore to. So I can't get 3 at this point.

After reading a little more it seems like you have to kill Iosefka after Rom so that she is pregnant, so yeah looks like no true ending for me.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Anyone around 54 able to help with Logarius? had a couple of really good attempts but I would get caught in some bullshit of his and just want to move on.

Edit: derp got it on the next try with some help