Bloodborne

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Ouch fair enough! I am only on the last layer of D3 so have not had that problem, it's weird I,don't want this game to end so have been avoiding killing the wet nurse and moving to the last two bosses.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
This took a price drop this weekend down to $40 if anyone hadn't picked it up yet. I got it at that price and man, game is tits.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
I got past it eventually. I had a really good attempt at the dog (probably 4-5 swings left) then dropped my Spaghetti. Haven't gotten it down that far again since.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
For whatever reason that dog didn't really give me much trouble. It was a very rhythmic fight without much chance to fuck up, iirc. Dying from one mistake is definitely frustrating, but I vaguely recall fire resist helping with that.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
dammit missed one Cord cant go back and nab one either, Blood Saint killed the whore in the church and some odd reason my Iosefka never changed to the fake one =9

Guess I get to go thru it again yayy bit more grind for my Chalice dungeon runs at least

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
dammit missed one Cord cant go back and nab one either, Blood Saint killed the whore in the church and some odd reason my Iosefka never changed to the fake one =9

Guess I get to go thru it again yayy bit more grind for my Chalice dungeon runs at least
That's odd about the Iosefka. Maybe there's only a certain window in which you can get the cord? I thought it was any time after Rom though.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Yeah for Iosefka it has to beafterrom without aggroing her beforehand? definitely AFTER rom though.
I think I did agro her accidently after killing the Shadows, ahwell doesn't really matter to me like I said more grind before I do my chalice dungeons

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
On sale today at best buy for 29.95. This will be my 2nd game, I also have the Last of Us that came with it. Friend me up for co op Rogoshee is my PSN name.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Finally finished this, i originally said it was pretty boring but actually playing through on a thought out character was a lot of fun. I'll have to go back at some point and replay the other endings & trophies i missed.

Gehrman's theme + fight is pretty god damn awesome~

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah MP was much easier than Gehrman. Although Gehrman was quite a bit easier when i switched to the heal on visceral attack's rune. Definitely the hardest boss imo though.

People said amygdala was really hard but using the kirkhammer he was incredibly easy

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
People who say Amygdala is hard don't realize that all they have to do is stop moving when she does the jump. She's very hard after NG+5 in Nightmare. Moon Presence was definitely disappointing after all that work, lol.

edit: I still wish they didn't change how multiplayer works. It was nice being able to help people through fights without getting penalized for being high level. :|

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
edit: I still wish they didn't change how multiplayer works. It was nice being able to help people through fights without getting penalized for being high level. :|
I always liked that about Demon / Dark Souls, that you could see the image of the people who had put down the summon sign. By their items, you could basically see their power level. Summoning someone in full Havel gear and weapons I had never seen before, usually meant that the boss fight would go much faster.

That said, anyone know much about the multiplayer in Bloodborne? I've never done co-op there (only been invaded). Friend of mine got the game now, and I figured we could try to co-op as much as possible. Tried to summon him before the first boss (none of us had beaten it), we had set up our own password, but it just kept on searching for people. Gave up at around 30 minutes.

I thought it would be easier with the password, but for now at least, it appears to be easier to co-op with friends in Dark Souls by just hiding/finding summon signs in specific locations.

Is there a trick to it? We set it to worldwide, not local, then password. Do we need to be X distance from bell / boss?`

Also, do the bell maiden for PVP always get summoned when you initiate co-op?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Multiplayer in Bloodborne is just plain awful. You can spend hours searching for people and the password system was supposed to alleviate it. It did not. As long as one has the Beckoning Bell and the other Resonating Bell, it should work. And yes, Bell Maidens always get summoned when you initiate co-op. You typically don't need to worry about them until you get into areas like Nightmare of Mensis, since that area is generally the "pvp" spot.