Bloodborne

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Who is the boss at the end of the forbidden woods?
also when is a good time to do the area where the bag people take you? I can farm it as it is now
That boss is weird. I got my ass stomped twice, then came back a third time and beat it in like 30 seconds barely taking any damage at all. I would say if you have a +6 weapon (easily done by farming snatchers in the gaol), and especially if it's something really good at staggering like Ludwig's, then you should be able to beat it no problem.

P.S. Might want to spend some insight on Henryk's armor. Armor doesn't make a huge difference in the game, but it can help a little.

Dammit. Eilieen died to the hunter on my second playthrough (I killed him, literally, 2 hits after she died). I see that I can get the weapon still but are there any trophies that are now missable as a result?
No, the trophy is for collecting all weapons. If you got the badge, you're fine.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
just killed 3 shadows in the woods, and went and killed that odd boss in the Gaol as suggested. I'm in Byrgenwerth now..

Two cords aren't missable.

Third cord:
1. Send whore to chapel.
2a. If you want to use her blood: kill nun in gaol, send nun to clinic, or send nun to chapel, get her gesture, and then kill her.
2b. If you want to use nun blood: send nun to chapel, take her blood ONLY, play game normally until you kill Rom. At that point blood is no longer available and as long as the whore is still alive she should stay that way.
3. Complete Nightmare of Memsis and finish the whore's story stuff to get the cord.

Alternate third cord: Don't mess with Iosefka (meaning stay out of her room when using rear entrance, it's ok to loot the rest of the clinic) until after Rom is dead. You lose out on a rune doing this, however. Pretty useful one if you like parrying, but there's a superior version in chalice dungeons.
Vorph, thanks for this, couple quick questions (just some confusion on my part i guess)
I read the "Wet nurse" drops a cord, not sure who this is, but that would give me cord#2 since i have one from finding the abandoned workshop
so this leaves me needed just 1 more.

I have been working i guess to get the whore to go down the ladder, give birth and then kill the baby, when exactly does she do this? I've not taken her blood or the nuns blood at all as of yet.

If i take the nuns blood, then go kill rorn, then the moon turns red, then go to the back entrance to clinic and kill her, that'll get me cord #3 my concern with that is that i've aggrod her through the front door (on accident) which is why i'm trying to ensure the whore goes down to give devil brith.

Vaclav

Terial
The Wet Nurse is the final boss of the game before you make endgame decisions (potentially some other bosses depending on choices after her)

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
just killed 3 shadows in the woods, and went and killed that odd boss in the Gaol as suggested. I'm in Byrgenwerth now..

Vorph, thanks for this, couple quick questions (just some confusion on my part i guess)
I read the "Wet nurse" drops a cord, not sure who this is, but that would give me cord#2 since i have one from finding the abandoned workshop
so this leaves me needed just 1 more.

I have been working i guess to get the whore to go down the ladder, give birth and then kill the baby, when exactly does she do this? I've not taken her blood or the nuns blood at all as of yet.

If i take the nuns blood, then go kill rorn, then the moon turns red, then go to the back entrance to clinic and kill her, that'll get me cord #3 my concern with that is that i've aggrod her through the front door (on accident) which is why i'm trying to ensure the whore goes down to give devil brith.
mutant offspring don't happen until after rom is dead, possibly even more other things need to happen as well

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Spent a pretty rage-inducing morning killing the shadows, that fucking motherfucker bitchass fuck face hunter in Byrgenwerth, and stomping in Rom. I accidentally found that he wouldn't teleport on like my 8th attempt if you keep steady damage on him

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Budos and I just kicked some major ass everywhere. Spider boss down and then some Chalices. All you hookers should join us because it is awesome fun. But for now, it's time for the Bar!

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I would like to run some Chalice dungeons with others, but not sure how. Does everyone need to have the "Short" chalice? I'm currently getting myself pumped up to go after the Abhorrent Beast on Layer 3 of Ailing Loran, looks like it could be a really fun fight. I've been farming Layer 1 (Ailing) for awhile since its really quick and easy, up to lvl122.

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I would like to run some Chalice dungeons with others, but not sure how. Does everyone need to have the "Short" chalice? I'm currently getting myself pumped up to go after the Abhorrent Beast on Layer 3 of Ailing Loran, looks like it could be a really fun fight. I've been farming Layer 1 (Ailing) for awhile since its really quick and easy, up to lvl122.
Chalice dungeons are tough to do co-op without some sort of coordination for bells/glyphs. The short chalice is for pugging really.BloodBell - Bloodborne Matchmakingis decent for getting co-op partners.

If you get up to 206 I can group with you on my main, my alt is 62.

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
It worked...found someone on the gurney and killed her for 1/3rd umbilical cord. Got the one from healing church too I should be good. Currently stuck on Ebrieas though 3 times I've gotten her to 10 % the last little bit is killin me
frown.png

Vasgaroth

Trakanon Raider
Have they patched the loadtime issue yet? After my first playthrough and then going back to DS2 it almost makes me not want to touch Bloodborne at all until they fix it. Fiending to do another playthrough with a different build tho..

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Not yet. Honestly the load time is only bad when you are changing areas, when you die it isn't so bad. Would be nice if it was better but not a huge deal to me.

Got the platinum today, yharnam queen was one of the easier chalice bosses. I kinda liked to fight though, it makes you be patient. Now that I've got it I'm not sure I will really play anymore.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Not yet. Honestly the load time is only bad when you are changing areas, when you die it isn't so bad. Would be nice if it was better but not a huge deal to me.

Got the platinum today, yharnam queen was one of the easier chalice bosses. I kinda liked to fight though, it makes you be patient. Now that I've got it I'm not sure I will really play anymore.
Scholar of the Lost Sin! Only like 4 of us posting in that thread
frown.png

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Beat vanilla dark souls 2 and killed all the optional bosses on 360, never touched the DLC so im definitely picking it up once Bloodborne is done. God, I hope they come out with a Bloodborne 2 and Dark Souls 3 in close proximity.

Vaclav

I'd say the opposite with yharnam queen - I went aggressive with a 2H and kept beating her face. Barring the rare time she didn't get knocked down she never did the annoying ability that you'd be slowing down because of.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
Beat vanilla dark souls 2 and killed all the optional bosses on 360, never touched the DLC so im definitely picking it up once Bloodborne is done. God, I hope they come out with a Bloodborne 2 and Dark Souls 3 in close proximity.
Same here. And by close proximity, I mean the same day. And by the same day, I mean tomorrow.