Blunt Talk starring Patrick Stewart on Starz

spronk

FPS noob

Premieres Aug 22nd on Starz TV. First two episodes have leaked and are out on demand and torrent sites. Kind of reminds me of Sir Patrick on Extras mixed with a bit of old man mellower Archer

Created by Jonathan Ames (Bored to Death) and Seth MacFarlane who is apparently a huge Star Trek TNG fan.

Sir Patrick Stewart was on Conan O'Brian last night too

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Lol, saw something about this earlier.

Love Stewart, going to have to watch this.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Damn. Wish I had Starz now. Love Stewart. Avery Bullock is one of the greatest TV characters ever.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Watched the first two episodes, and they were amazing. I'll definitely be watching the rest of it.

Now, taking the level of acting talent out of the equation, and the fact that I know this is only two episodes so far, but this is how a show like Last Man on Earth should do their main character, but doesn't. Blunt constantly does things that undermine his own success, just like Phil in LMoE, or makes stupid decisions that he should know are only going to go horribly wrong, but the difference is that we instantly empathize with Blunt. We want him to succeed, or we at least feel bad for him when he fails. He even seems to genuinely have good intentions, like making sure his lawyer will spring Gisela(?) from jail. With Phil, all he cares about is himself and what he can get from a situation, and we sort of just wish he'd go away and leave his own show most of the time.

Anyway, great show, I loved it.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I watched the first two episodes of this show. It was very funny and really good. Starz needs to hurry up with a digital subscription.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Was only able to catch the first 10 minutes of Ep1 while wife was watching. Brent Spiner cameo, followed by Stewart high and drunk sucking on a transexuals tits, and then kicking 2-3 cops asses. LOL.

Fury

Silver Knight of the Realm
Excellent so far! Hope they can keep up the writing and Partick can keep up the wtf faces going strong. Wife and I were in stitches through both episodes so far.

Sir Patrick seems to be pretty damn buffed for a 75 year old guy. Take a closer look at those biceps. Damn.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Was only able to catch the first 10 minutes of Ep1 while wife was watching. Brent Spiner cameo, followed by Stewart high and drunk sucking on a transexuals tits, and then kicking 2-3 cops asses. LOL.
Stewart in the first episode reminded me of a live action Director Bullock.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Finally caught the first episode (guess I'm getting Starz free this weekend). It was hilarious. Was the pianist at the bar Data? Also, I used to take Ambien so I can definitely attest to the blackouts. Loved the Joe Paterno reference as well, being a Penn State alum myself.