Blunt Talk starring Patrick Stewart on Starz

Cathex_sl

shitlord
This show is great. The beginning of the first episode was pure gold. Not sure if I've ever laughed that much during the initial 10 minutes of a new show.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I like the butler guy and his boss. Richard Lewis is solid, too. The other characters are kind of weak, though. The show is hilarious on a lot of levels, though. Hopefully it centers on Blunt and they smooth some of the rough edges out over this first season, because I think I really like the stuff with Stewart being a trainwreck.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Where are you guys watching this? I was able to see the first two episodes on youtube, then the account was killed.

spronk

FPS noob
the correct answer is by being a legal subscriber to Starz Network on your cable or satellite provider. Starz also broadcasts Black Sails, Power, and the upcoming Ash vs. Evil Dead

the rerolled answer is torrents, 720p or 1080p dimension rip for glorious patrick stewart chrome. there are many torrent sites that provide 0 day releases of all new TV shows but most require membership, and you may or may not need a VPN depending on how prickly your ISP is about downloading illegal shit

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'll stick with the someone keeps posting them on youtube and they stay up just long enough to watch them level of illegally watching things, then.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I actually like the British lady and her general antisemitism and "wild card" vibe that almost every show has now.

"Don't worry, our Jew lawyers are on it."
"Ok, great."
"Really? Nothing about that sentence bothers you?....you know I'm Jewish, right?"

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I enjoy this show quite a bit, particularly how in the aftermath of everything being so crazy and bonkers, Blunt and Harry can sort of just share a quiet moment like all is well in the world, even though we all know it isn't.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So what's the scoop with this show? Does it suck? How come nobody is talking about it?

spronk

FPS noob
So what's the scoop with this show? Does it suck? How come nobody is talking about it?
Its pretty good. Two of the characters - Patrick Stewart and his butler - are 150% comedy gold. The other characters are hit or miss. If you like Picard then its worth a watch just for him.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Yeah, this show is great...
seems the secondary characters they just try to hard to make them weird.
Richard Lewis as the shrink is great.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Harry and Blunt's interactions are 80% of why this show is worth watching. Harry is probably the best character, honestly.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I have only managed to watch the first season of this, but I really want to see the rest. It's just funny. There are amazing lines every so often, and the interaction between the characters is brilliant.