Boardwalk Empire

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

rrr_img_50351.jpg

awfal

Silver Knight of the Realm
The Hoover-Narcisse convo was interesting; are we supposed to assume this is a Nucky-Hoover coup (when they caught Nucky at the train station)?

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Was really hoping they wouldn't go that route with the ending, seemed really obvious and easy. A good finale overall, it looks like the Gillian/Harrow/Jimmy's son bullshit is over for good (though it was nice of Jimmy to make a cameo). Liked the way the Eli stuff wrapped up, and I hope (re: PRAY) that the Narcisse bullshit is all off camera going forward, as the guy they are looking to take down has no role on the series (yet, hopefully ever). Chicago storyline will be interesting next season, and Eli's boy looks set to be Jimmy 2.0. Really bummed this is over again....

spronk

FPS noob
nooooo harrow
frown.png

wait, jimmy made a cameo? when? I didn't see him in harrow's vanilla sky.

narcisse's interview with hoover was awesome, you could literally see the rage burning in narcisse.

Duskoy_sl

shitlord
If any character deserved a happy ending it was Harrow. Not only did they make him fail in the job he had to do he also died in the process. Ugh.. I thought they should have had the balls to kill off Eli

iannis

Musty Nester
I watched Red Wedding and gave not a fuck. No emotional attachment to any of those faux scottish douchebags. Plus that one guy looks like Vladimir Putin, so I was all like "HA-HA, In Soviet Westeros you're just a bitch".

But Harrow? SUCH BULLSHIT.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
As a nonbook reader, this was on par with my Wakandan Ned dying. Eli shouldve died, now he is going to be with Capone and were going to have to see more of him. He did the character good but I just didnt really ever care for him.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
This is my Red Wedding moment for the show. They fooled me with the train scene. I thought that was going to be the happy ending.
frown.png

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
first you see eddie, just doing eddie shit, cleaning his shoes, straightening his tie, then whoosh out the window.
then you see harrow on the train, you know he's dead... but maybe not, then did you notice, when they stood up to great him, the ppl on the far left and right, are super still, like posing for a photo, or that's like just the picture book ending harrow's always wanted, since he collected a picture album (or news clippings)

then you see he has a full face, and you're like fuck... they did it, they killed the best character.

chaulky became emo hammer, wearing silly suits thinking he's powerful and just being stupid, his daughter dieing, could care less, she deserved to die. kill chaulky

nucky, he's like an unwilling mob boss, knows how much power he has, will not flex it, just kill nucky

eli, a snake is a snake, over him, just kill eli

kill anyone! but harrow, they practically shit down his throat the whole season... and when he kiss his new wife, new pretty wife... you knew he was gone.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Hate to say it, but Harrow was a soldier, a pawn in a game he had no control over. He was never going to get his happy ending. The big dogs keep on moving forward, using and discarding whoever they need to reach their goals.

iannis

Musty Nester
And that's why we're pissed off.

Edit: I really was hoping last week was that last we saw of Harrow, because there was just no where but down to go with him. But I didn't expect for them to go this far down. FUCK YOU NUCKY. OR SOMEBODY. FUCK.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Was the lesson of the season meant to be "fuck bitches" cause that's what I walk away with.

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Great finale, really set a lot of things up for next season. That fight between Eli and Knox was goddamn intense. And I can't believe they killed Harrow, there was no reason for that bullshit.