Bronze Baronet of the Realm
1641830669504.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

Fadaar

That guy
I saw Bob Saget do standup in college. He was super dirty and fucked up. Which was funny in its own way. Show ended with an auditorium full of drunk college kids from Maine screaming and hollering as the audience did a sing along about getting fucked in the ass.

It was an experience, I am just glad the tickets were free.

So R.I.P to the repressed pervert who is probably part of the reason the Olsen twins turned out so fucking weird.

Same experience for me at UCF, was amazing lol

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Unfiltered Bob was fucking hilarious. I always felt his talent was wasted on those stupid sitcoms and blooper shows.

RIP

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
God this forum has become the most insufferable people ever. It went from people getting semi black pulled and being sick of the bullshit getting pushed by main stream media, to now being faggots who can’t go a single thread without wishing death to someone over vaccines.

You are as much of a zealot as the purple hair dick choppers.

Guy was pretty funny at times, not great by any means but is a huge name that was the face of two of the most watch shows of all time.

• 20Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 23 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
God this forum has become the most insufferable people ever. It went from people getting semi black pulled and being sick of the bullshit getting pushed by main stream media, to now being faggots who can’t go a single thread without wishing death to someone over vaccines.

Guy was pretty funny at times, not great by any means but is a huge name that was the face of two of the most watch shows of all time.
The stakes arent who has the coolest colored backpack at school.

The stakes are are you a fundamentally free human. The vaccine should be ridiculed at every fucking step of the way.

• 3Moron
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
The stakes arent who has the coolest colored backpack at school.

The stakes are are you a fundamentally free human. The vaccine should be ridiculed at every fucking step of the way.

Meanwhile your wife is fucking Tyrone, your kids are retarded and failing school, and everyone hates you but goddamn boy you done fucking ridiculed shit yo

Or maybe you should learn to just go one stupid fucking thread about an actor who died without speeding out on this stupid shit

Jesus

• 3Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
You fucking losers love the free market in the ability to determine your own situation until someone takes that right and says OK I want to have a comedy show with vaccines only

Ultimately I don’t care either way I agree with you most of the time but Jesus Christ you are insufferable cunts

• 2Like
  • 1Moron
  • 1Solidarity

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
The communist takeover of the Democratic Party and identifying them pieces of shit and preventing them from taking over the country it’s the most important thing in the world right now. That said I don’t wake up and drive down to a Buc ees and rant about it. There’s a time and a place for these things and you losers need to learn it

• 3Like
  • 1Moron

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Whatever Gunnar... you know what's what with the culture war. When Tarisk likes your post, you need to reevalute. This isn't something to brush off the table lightly.

Vaxx mandates forced on private companies and any form of acting like it's acceptable (even in the form of exclusive access to a shitty comedy show) are the most insane kick to the jims of liberty and freedom we've ever seen in this country... thus far.

...thus far.

People are getting fired out there; the good guys... military, police/ems/fire, healthcare workers etc... taking that hard stand and everything they've built up due to a doddering piece of chalk and the shitstains that control him. Again, not something to just brush off the table lightly.

• 2Picard
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
When you go buy lunch at say McDonalds do you rant and rave at the cashier about the culture war?

That’s the point faggot. Time and place. Stop shitting uo every facet of life with this shit. Sometimes you can have a thread about a guy dying without it being a battle in the culture war for fuck sake.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
  • 1Moron
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Whatever Gunnar... you know what's what with the culture war. When Tarisk likes your post, you need to reevalute. This isn't something to brush off the table lightly.

Vaxx mandates forced on private companies and any form of acting like it's acceptable (even in the form of exclusive access to a shitty comedy show) are the most insane kick to the jims of liberty and freedom we've ever seen in this country... thus far.

...thus far.

People are getting fired out there; the good guys... military, police/ems/fire, healthcare workers etc... taking that hard stand and everything they've built up due to a doddering piece of chalk and the shitstains that control him. Again, not something to just brush off the table lightly.

Whatever dude

• 2Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Yeah, some of these people are literally a mirror image right-wing SJW zealot as their purple haired dick choppers counterparts, and I've called out a few. I agree there... radicalism swings both ways.

But this isn't McDonalds, we're not cashiers, and my point stands. The fact your only reply is a shrug and focus on the low hanging fruit of who I am is telling.

I have never in my life felt more uneasy over the government doing shit that could affect my life and the lives of others that I care about by maintaining a job just because I or they don't want something in their bodies. Fuck Joe Biden (LGB) isn't just a meme.

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Yeah, some of these people are literally a mirror image right-wing SJW zealot as their purple haired dick choppers counterparts, and I've called out a few. I agree there... radicalism swings both ways.

But this isn't McDonalds, we're not cashiers, and my point stands. The fact your only reply is a shrug and focus on the low hanging fruit of who I am is telling.

I have never in my life felt more uneasy over the government doing shit that could affect my life and the lives of others that I care about by maintaining a job just because I or they don't want something in their bodies. Fuck Joe Biden (LGB) isn't just a meme.

You are literally a self admitted mentally ill person and we are supposed to take you seriously when you "feel uneasy". You deny reality by your existence.

• 1Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You are literally a self admitted mentally ill person and we are supposed to take you seriously when you "feel uneasy". You deny reality by your existence.
You did it again. The low hanging fruit of who I am trumps any type of point I'm making above that has NOTHING to do with the low hanging fruit of who I am in your eyes.

You sound like this basically: Ex:

"This lawnmower is pink and has fins on it, that's weird as shit wtf. All these other lawnmowers are red."
-Does it still cut grass?
"yeah"
-Engine is good?
"yeah"
-weird
"Yeah, but it's pink and has fins on it. Fuck it, it's broken"
-but....
"No... fuck this thing".

Don't like me for what I am? Fine. I get it. But this has nothing to with me.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
not great by any means
????

Okay I was gonna ask questions, but here you are spending hours of your life arguing with a mentally ill person. I'm just gonna walk away and assume you had a faggot moment.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user