Bob Saget is DEAD

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
News Site: Sinead Oconnor's son committed suicide, he was 17.

FOH: WAS HE VACCINATED??!!!!

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
God this forum has become the most insufferable people ever. It went from people getting semi black pulled and being sick of the bullshit getting pushed by main stream media, to now being faggots who can’t go a single thread without wishing death to someone over vaccines.

You are as much of a zealot as the purple hair dick choppers.

Guy was pretty funny at times, not great by any means but is a huge name that was the face of two of the most watch shows of all time.
I wanna say you're right but this post didn't get galaxy brain'd into oblivion so I have NO idea what is going on here anymore.

• 1SJW
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
1641973065630.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
"Dirty Work" movie is a curse. If Chevy Chase dies before Artie Lange then this world is doomed.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
did they publish what vaccine, err substance killed him?
The county Office of the Medical Examiner said the autopsy was performed Monday morning.

"At this time, there is no evidence of drug use or foul play," Chief Medical Examiner Joshua Stephany wrote.

he lived in philly and at the time they mostly had moderna/j&j

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The county Office of the Medical Examiner said the autopsy was performed Monday morning.

"At this time, there is no evidence of drug use or foul play," Chief Medical Examiner Joshua Stephany wrote.

he lived in philly and at the time they mostly had moderna/j&j
i'm sure we may never know. theyll probably claim it was a random heart attack or he committed suicide.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users