Bodhy for Asshat 2022

Izo

Tranny Chaser
It's because he's racist. If he wants my dick pick he's going to have to get it from mist. I made her promise not to post it anywhere but she's free to share it.
Leonardo Dicaprio Calvin Candie GIF

So you traded dick picks with Mist Mist , you say?

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It's because he's racist. If he wants my dick pick he's going to have to get it from mist. I made her promise not to post it anywhere but she's free to share it.
I'm gonna have to look through my roladix to see if I even still have yours filed away somewhere.

• 12Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Rimshot
Reactions: 15 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm gonna have to look through my roladix to see if I even still have yours filed away somewhere.
You got room for one more in that roladix? You could probably squeeze mine onto the same card as Suineg if needed.

• 3Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 3 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
They've got funny pubes.

....lol. search the giphy link for "funny pubes". I don't want to add it because I can't tell if the first one is NSFW or not

White chicks have the bearded clam, Asian girls have the Wana (sea urchin).

DUxkfynVQAAbrgT

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
You got room for one more in that roladix? You could probably squeeze mine onto the same card as Suineg if needed.
Hey Mist Mist , I'm still waiting for you to acknowledge my dick. I like edging as much as the next degenerate, but it's been four fucking hours....

• 2Worf
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I can't take this sexual tension between us anymore, Mist Mist . It's time we tell the whole forum about us and link our souls in ethereal bondage by publicly exchanging pics of ambiguous body parts we're destined to share with eachother.
Screenshot_20220718-194126_Gallery.jpg

Show us something fleshy

• 2Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Weird Boner