Bohemian Rhapsody (2018)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Raponchi

Frog
<Donor>
3.50 star(s) Rating: 3.50/5 4 Votes
Title: Bohemian Rhapsody

Genre: Drama, Music

Director: Dexter Fletcher

Cast: Rami Malek, Ben Hardy, Gwilym Lee, Joseph Mazzello, Allen Leech, Lucy Boynton, Mike Myers, Aaron McCusker, Aidan Gillen, Tom Hollander, Dermot Murphy, Meneka Das, Ace Bhatti, Dickie Beau, Neil Fox-Roberts, Philip Andrew, Matthew Houston, Michelle Duncan

Release: 2018-11-01

Plot: The story of how Freddie Mercury and his fellow band members Brian May, Roger Taylor and John Deacon formed Queen – one of the most iconic rock groups of all time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
ugh, based on what they're doing with every other movie these days, i bet they're going to make the main character gay or something

• 24Worf
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 25 users

spronk

FPS noob
ugh, based on what they're doing with every other movie these days, i bet they're going to make the main character gay or something

that wouldn't make any sense, everyone knows the lead singer of Queen was the manliest of men, look at his powerful mustache. It exudes testosterone and virility and women just can't help get on that stache ride.

Jeez, next thing you know they'll try and say Liberace, George Michael, Elton John, and Ricky Martin are gay

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
What's that say about this forum that someone actually thought I was being serious? :D

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Raponchi

Frog
<Donor>
he was gay ? damn. Not hyped after all

There was a lot of talk about the remaining queens (?) wanting to have a lot of the movie happening after Freddie's death. I really hope they changed their mind on that. Reason why Cohen quit the project.

Nobody gives a shit about Queen without Freddie imo.

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
ugh, based on what they're doing with every other movie these days, i bet they're going to make the main character or something
FH030034.jpg

would watch more.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Raponchi

Frog
<Donor>
46a47833bf3a90ba042b43a90e20f379.jpg

The clip looks pretty fine, although the dopey face of the actor bothers me. Anyway, looking forward to it. Fan of Queen, hope they do it justice

Fadaar

That guy
Rami Malek, while I like him as an actor.... can't picture him as Freddy. This movie needed to be made like immediately after his death with Burt Reynolds.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
After many years this will be one I go to the cinema for. I think the last movie I watched at the cinema was 50 shades. Don't judge me I'm married.

• 1Picard
  • 1Barf

Zinc

Trakanon Raider
Growing up listening and watching Queen on TV, I'm cautious about this film. Think it's either going to do Freddie/Queens memory justice or be a complete flop. (although in the trailer I love the line 'I pity your wife if you think 6 minutes is too long)

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Respect to the Actor playing Freddie, looks solid and the mannerisms appear to be there, but I really feel Sacha Baron Cohen would have made sure the film stayed on point. I fear this script will be an after school special job.

• 1Like

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Freddie was bi you fucking haters. No idea if the film will go into that though I would be amazed if it didn't.

Regardless of sexuality the dood had one of the best voices ever and I get great joy out of annoying my kids with their songs to this day.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
After many years this will be one I go to the cinema for. I think the last movie I watched at the cinema was 50 shades. Don't judge me I'm married.

You should be castrated and then put to death (just incase the castration doesn't take).

This movie does look pretty good, but going to the theatre to see 50 shades? If you didn't get a free coupon for anal fisting your wife you lost out on the deal.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Hope they show the scene were Freddie forced his manager to get like 25 10 year old Brazilian boys to run a train on in rio for historical accuracy. Fucking degenerate

• 1Picard
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database