Bojack Horseman

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Vincent Adultman is the best.

"It's hard, you know. He works all day at the business factory, so when he gets home, he just wants to unwind by watching R-rated movies."

Malkav

French Madman
It was good.
Started funny, but the few last episodes really depressed me somehow.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I enjoyed it. Not really sure what it was that I liked about it - it had it's moments every episode but wasn't a laugh a minute, the plot was kinda all over the place and bordering on lame in places, and I usually hate anthropomorphized animals, but for some reason I found myself watching the whole season in one sitting. Maybe it's the whole schadenfreude aspect of watching a depressed, miserable, failure of a character fuck up even more and get even more depressed and miserable?

What I do know is that I have the stupid fucking theme song stuck in my head.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Come for the cast, stay for the obscure late 80's early 90's references. Well of sadness/baby Jessica joke had me laughing. They also used just enough animal jokes to not wear them out, names, birdman reporter trying to fly out a closed window, etc. Last two episodes felt like a completely different director and or writer.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Only have a couple of episodes left, but I've really enjoyed this show. I feel like I would catch a lot more jokes if I was to watch it again.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Kristen Schaal should be in every animated project. Real talk

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lb29iLY.jpg

All 12 episodes of season 2 debut on Friday, July 17.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yesss. Hopefully season two isn't a letdown like HoC was. This could be the best Netflix show!

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
It's still depressing and not very funny most of the time but it was entertaining and just as enjoyable as the first season.

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
I'm not entirely sure this is meant to be a comedy anymore (or if ever was). I mean it has funny moments but it really seems more focused on people just fucking up in the most cringe worthy way possible.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I really enjoyed the show, particularly the animal humor. I also can't get enough of the opening credits sequence. I do think both seasons came on a little too strong with the drama near the end, though.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I find the Hollywoo running joke far too funny. Also, the name of Mr. Peanutbutter's new game show.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Jeez ep. 11 is pretty much the most depressing thing ever, they've really made him into a completely terrible person. Overall definitely better then season 1 in terms of focus and story, but even as much of a downer that the end of season 1 was they somehow managed to top it in season 2.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm about halfway through the season and I guess I'm just a fucked up dark person because I find this season hilarious. Better than last season.