Bojack Horseman

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
Jeez ep. 11 is pretty much the most depressing thing ever, they've really made him into a completely terrible person. Overall definitely better then season 1 in terms of focus and story, but even as much of a downer that the end of season 1 was they somehow managed to top it in season 2.
That's pretty much it. I really liked season 2 overall. It looks like season 3 will be a go as well. Onward into depression!

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Super glad I decided to stick with this show. Almost through season 1 and it's getting good. The first few episodes are dogshit though.

rrr_img_105819.jpg

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just started watching this show with season 2 and I find it pretty damn funny. Not sure why some people dont find it a comedy, is season 1 that much different?

Homsar

binging on this since thankgiving and this show is hilarious, I could watch it a couple times and still not pick up on all the jokes or references

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Season 2 was great. The only thing I didn't like was the voice acting of Lisa Kudrow. It was just flat.

Homsar

I only watched a couple episodes of season 2 before starting season 1. Most of the humor is really subtle I didnt even get that Charlotte's daughters name was Penny until the end of the homecoming episode. Most of the animal humor isnt funny but still entertaining. If it wasnt for reddit ect I wouldnt have got the joke of the goat being the leader of the latin kings

Homsar

How many times have they ripped on honeydew? they have bitched about it atleast 3 times in the show. Also the funeral episode seemed like a direct rip off of the Silicon Valley funeral or maybe its the other way around

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I felt like S1 was a bit better in the story department, S2 was a tad bit too predictable with all the fuckups. Mr. Peanutbutter carried like half of the season alone.

That said, this is one of the few series I can stomach watching until the end of the season these days, so I rate it pretty highly.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I didnt even get that Charlotte's daughters name was Penny until the end of the homecoming episode.
No idea what you're talking about.

Most of the animal humor isnt funny but still entertaining.
You're insane.

If it wasnt for reddit ect I wouldnt have got the joke of the goat being the leader of the latin kings
Still no idea what you're talking about.

I give credit to the show for clicking with you in apparently completely different ways than it clicked with me.

Homsar

No idea what you're talking about.

You're insane.

Still no idea what you're talking about.

I give credit to the show for clicking with you in apparently completely different ways than it clicked with me.
Charlotte is a Deer and her daughters name is penny
Spanish people constantly call each other Cabron as an insult, meaning asshole dickhead ect. Cabron means male goat in spanish

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I love the random animal humour they throw in. They're human most the time but every now and then they do something that you'd expect from an animal.

Like Mr PB's hatred of the mailman.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I think I'm more likely to be depressed by the terrible drop in quality from the first season, if it's anything like the second.