Bojack Horseman

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yeah I really liked the second season and I watched them back to back and didnt see a difference in quality. honeydew complaints are the best

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Finished it today, funnier then season 2 not as emotionally wrecking as it though but still had its moments near the end.

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
It's just like the other seasons, light until the last few episodes and then the depression kicks in. Mr. Peanutbutter as the Governor next season sounds fun though.

Xevy

Log Wizard
It was an okay season, I think I got more laughs out of last season. The abortion episode was A+ though. That song ruled.

Also Todd using the series only (I believe) F word for maximum feels.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
1bnrSsJNejoQq8lGBDECQroGjPz.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]BoJack Horseman[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Animation[/GENRE], [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2014-08-22[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Meet the most beloved sitcom horse of the 90s - 20 years later. BoJack Horseman was the star of the hit TV show "Horsin' Around," but today he's washed up, living in Hollywood, complaining about everything, and wearing colorful sweaters.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
For the most part I don't love it, but it has moments that make the entire episode worth it.

It just feels like this style of humor is starting to become rote. But those moments save it.

It's good, just not Rick and morty good. It feels a little bit too insider about 50% of the time.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
It's unfair to compare anything to Rick and Morty.

Rick and Morty is an 11
Bojack is a 7.5

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Bojack is very dark and I love it for that, plus it has a lot of funny bits that you can easily miss if you aren't paying close attention. I nearly lost it when Todd mentioned that he'd worked on a Mazda commercial.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This show owns. One of my favorite comedies out there right now. Up there with Veep, Silicon Valley, and You're the Worst.

Ryanz

<Banned>
Tried watching this, but having seen Bob's Burgers, and Rick and Morty, this just falls flat for me.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
It's definitely not for everybody, but the take on depression and associated problems is pretty spot on. I felt season 2 was their best, Escape from LA being the best and the most terrible thing I have seen in a while. Season 3 is good, they tried some new stuff, but the punch in the gut was telegraphed a bit too much, even though the execution was flawless.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Took me like 5 episodes til I "got" the show, but then I got it and it's hilarious.