Borderlands 2

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Wouldnt suprise me. 4 content dlc's 2 classes and a level increase since launch. That's more than most.

Northerner

N00b
Final for the season 1 pack. Depends how far along BL3 is but I'd expect at least two more and quite possibly a full set of 4 or whatever.

It is a pretty good return on dev time after all.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They had a break between BL1's DLC and BL2 that was reasonably substantial last time while they put out DNF - and didn't they just pick up another abandoned IP recently that would fit perfectly in this between BL2 DLC finishing and BL3 timeframe? Maybe they'll surprise me, but I'd HIGHLY doubt we'll see any more full fledged DLC for BL2 after this.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
They had a break between BL1's DLC and BL2 that was reasonably substantial last time while they put out DNF - and didn't they just pick up another abandoned IP recently that would fit perfectly in this between BL2 DLC finishing and BL3 timeframe? Maybe they'll surprise me, but I'd HIGHLY doubt we'll see any more full fledged DLC for BL2 after this.
You mean Homeworld ? I doubt that game is even in full blown production yet.

Vaclav

Ah yea Homeworld - and it's vague how much they got but they got the IP and the work that was already in progress of someone else for it - it's really analogous to DNF if there was substantial work done so far on it. But no clue how much work thusfar.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Gearbox isn't the kind of studio to the let that IP rot. They'll produce something, but it's probably 2-3 years out.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Gearbox isn't the kind of studio to the let that IP rot. They'll produce something, but it's probably 2-3 years out.
After paying a few million for it, I would think that you'd dosomethingwith it.

Vaclav

Indeed - but the IP holders that were last working on a Homeworld title had started the work on it nearly a decade ago if I remember the article - so it could be basically done besides some polish details were sparse besides when production had started on the bits they got though.

But "years" is my expectation as well - just saying it's a possible fill-in between since we don't know of anything otherwise that would fill-in between BL2 DLC and BL3.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
Indeed - but the IP holders that were last working on a Homeworld title had started the work on it nearly a decade ago if I remember the article - so it could be basically done besides some polish details were sparse besides when production had started on the bits they got though.

But "years" is my expectation as well - just saying it's a possible fill-in between since we don't know of anything otherwise that would fill-in between BL2 DLC and BL3.
If they started working on something 10 years ago it's probably useless by now unless they restarted it a few times on the way. I also can't find anything that would suggest they acquired anything beyond the IP and original 2 titles and Gearbox only stated that they want to release the old titles digitally first. So I have no clue what "hidden project related to Homeworld" is everybody talking about, because they announced exactly nothing on that front... Yes, there will probably be a Homeworld game, but I don't think it's any further along than BL3 (if there will be BL3)

Vaclav

Hmm - swore Forbes had said before they had assets for a future title that they picked up as part of it too, but I can't find that now - perhaps I was too medicated that day.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Krieg unlocks today in about 2 hours. Gonna do yet another playthrough because he does look pretty damn fun. $10 might be a bit steep for a DLC character with no other content, but I have no problem with supporting quality.

Jefferson_sl

shitlord
I have been having fun playing Krieg Hellborn, he's like a melee version of Lilith in that tree with tons of fire damage and health return from DoT effects. I just hit lvl 27 so I still have a few levels until I max out the tree for the real fun.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Get ready for the June 25th launch of Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep with these SHiFT codes for 5 Golden Keys in Borderlands 2!

PC / Mac: KTWTT-KXJFK-ZCF3J-JTBT3-3SHZB
Xbox 360: WTCJJ-CFRHC-3T9BR-5FJBJ-SJJKX
PlayStation 3: 53CTJ-9FHKJ-5CC5J-9BC3B-6RSJ3

These codes will be active through June 25 -- be sure to use them before then!

To redeem, at the Borderlands 2 Main Menu select Extras then SHiFT Code. For help and assistance with SHiFT, visit:http://support.gearboxsoftware.com/c...20064372-SHiFT