Borderlands 3

spronk

FPS noob
yeah i have 0 network bandwidth used when playing solo campaign, i'm pretty sure its only a factor if you have twitch integration turned on

I guess this means its selling well? I dunno, 2x peak BL2 seems kinda low but then again this is a different store front, lotta gamers mad at 2k/Randy, but he probably has a loyal pedo following

BpnCJfq.png

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Played for about 5 hours in a 3 person co-op last night. Enjoyed the shit out of it.

Only complaint is that it seems harder to tell teammates apart from enemies than BL2. I'm not sure if it's nameplate or what. The beastmaster pet, especially, is awful.

When I see people complaining because of stuff like a voice actor change, I know you're unhinged. Like, is he your family member or something? Who the fuck cares?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nija

<Silver Donator>
yeah i have 0 network bandwidth used when playing solo campaign, i'm pretty sure its only a factor if you have twitch integration turned on

I guess this means its selling well? I dunno, 2x peak BL2 seems kinda low but then again this is a different store front, lotta gamers mad at 2k/Randy, but he probably has a loyal pedo following

BpnCJfq.png

That's a pretty stupid metric unless BL2 and BL3 use the exact same features for multiplayer. I doubt they have the same features, calling the same APIs, with the same payloads.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
So BL3 peak is 250k.

Wonder what sale percentage is between 2k store and epic store

Fealorn

<Bronze Donator>
Bought this thing and it won't install. I keep getting install failed and this error message. I've tried troubleshooting but havent had any luck and i am about to return the game. Does anyone know how i can fix this?

IS-MF01-183-1392

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
It’s exactly what it says. You can’t split with a guest profile. It has to be another users live profile woth an active subscription.

This is split screen for two accounts. Not old days halo where guests can play too
I ended up creating a throw away account and that worked.

Definitely a fun game. I'm most pleased with how it looks the same but better in every way.

There are way too many women bandits and their models are also the worst and have bad voices, but that's minor complaint

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Rofl got to a part where I swear the dude was Ice-T. Quick googlefu reveled that hes in it. Awesome.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Bought this thing and it won't install. I keep getting install failed and this error message. I've tried troubleshooting but havent had any luck and i am about to return the game. Does anyone know how i can fix this?

IS-MF01-183-1392

On what platform?

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>

IS-MF01-183-1392

Have you followed all the googles seach results? Its either your computer or the game, if its actually the game get a credit and or your money back for the wasted time.

Basic things: Restart computer, allow exceptions in windows/launcher for said game. Open everything as admin.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm finding myself keeping guns just to try them. I can't say that about Borderlands 1/2, at least not in such great numbers

• 1Solidarity

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Customer loyalty rewards are a nice touch, Manufacturers' guns each feel different though not so different as it annoying. Clap-Trap's new voice actor is alright, not great, however the writing isn't as good or plentiful as it was in 2. One boss keeps kicking my ass and it's making me sad because it makes me feel bad at the game, I don't like that feeling. However the lighting effect while it happens are awesome.

I don't regret purchasing this at full price, that has been rare in the last year or two.

• 1Solidarity

Fadaar

That guy
I'm really digging the Vladof guns in semi-auto mode when they have a scope, at least as a PC player. My best gun though is The Butcher, a legendary Hyperion shotgun. I'm only like lvl 12 and the gun itself is... 10? But it absolutely rips. Full auto and has a chance to not consume ammo, combine that with the early part of Moze's gun tree - namely Cloud of Lead and Redistribution - and it's a buzzsaw. I've ripped off 20+ round mags chaining crits even though its capacity is only 10.

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
I haven't had this much fun playing a game in a while. The guns are a lot of fun. Been using a tediore shotgun that freezes and on reload you toss it as a bomb... does like 800 damage.

• 1Solidarity

Njals

<Bronze Donator>
Game does a good job of making you hate the bad guy. They sound like every god damn video my kids want to show me.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Game is fun as hell. I was really tired out of BL for a while but this has reignited my original passion. The gunplay is good and the humor is actually amusing for the most part. I wish they hadnt been so cheap with the skillpoints. There are so many different things to augment and try it is hard to find a build. I found an Ogre 45 mins after playing so, yeah, that has been contributing a lot to my fun. I tried all classes but ended sticking with FL4K -that Rakk attack reminds me of Mordecai so much it brings me back to original days.

If you don't buy this game because you hate Randy or Gearbox or whatever you are doing yourself a diservice.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
The other borderlands game didn't have the same different feel for the gun types. Really love the heaviness of machine guns vs pistols. Only a few hours in, but I plan on spending many hours on this game. I saw the fridge labelled Mr. Cool Ice and lol'ed

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm playing on PS4 and struggling so much with ADS. I've never sucked this bad with ADS in shooters on console.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've sunk at least 20 hours into this already. I don't even have the system. I bought the game in full with used controller from GameStop for $110. And I don't regret it.
I haven't had that much fun in a long time. The game isn't a sellout at all, so far it has been a love letter.

My friends since high school who I played Halo and the original BL with said their ladies were on long weekend getaway so come over. They're drunks now and I was eyeing this anyway.
Their eldest daughter, 11, was the only other person capable playing and she started timid and scared, shooting feet, and by the end she was successfully fighting for her life and said "I love this game."
Being a parent myself, I took pride in that.

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I'm playing on PS4 and struggling so much with ADS. I've never sucked this bad with ADS in shooters on console.

I'm having the same issue, actually seriously impacting my enjoyment of the game. I hadn’t played a shooter in a while so I thought I was just rusty. Logged in Destiny 2 for a bit to see if it was just me, and no I was doing just fine.

Maybe I’m old and my vision isn’t so good anymore, but often I struggle to distinguish ennemies from the background in some areas.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users