Boston Marathon Explosion - Today's Topics: Public Schools

gn0me_sl

shitlord
friend made a good point about the shooting at MIT.
And consider the 7 IED found.

They were probably going to plant more bombs. and MIT was probably the target next. but got interrupted by dumb luck.
Yep, sounds like these faggots were loaded with bombs. THen it all went awry.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Was expecting him to go down in gunfire to be honest. Surprised he gave himself up

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I think the fact that he went back to his college and was working out in the gym etc. showed that they were pretty confident that they got away with it until the FBI released their photos last night.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
It's not often I am proud of the police, fbi or any law organization but the Boston PD and the FBI did a damn fine job and I am proud of them. They got him alive and now we will get information, I hope every member of the LAPD and everyone involved in that fiasco in California is ashamed of themselves.
do you really expect anything from the LAPD? XD that behaviour is part of their DNA,it wont come off.ahah

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Really awesome , unfortunately, we will now have to watch a Matt Damon / Ben Affleck movie about the Boston PD sooner than later.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Was expecting him to go down in gunfire to be honest. Surprised he gave himself up
Clearly he didn't want to die. Otherwise he would've committed suicide, or suicide by cop (like his brother). Kind of wonder if his brother got him in WAY over his head.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Really awesome , unfortunately, we will now have to watch a Matt Damon / Ben Affleck movie about the Boston PD sooner than later.
As long as they get Leonardo Dicaprio to join the cast and have a leading role it will be good
smile.png

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
What about the police scanner android app instead? I used it a few years ago when my room mates caused mayhem at the roof of our apartment and 4 fire trucks and 5 police cars showed up. Just set the location on the app and listen away. It was cool listening to them radio as they started piecing together what happened.

They had no evidence of the suspects though and no real damage was made.

Edit: This is what I get for getting distracted and leaving the computer for a bit, looks like 10 posts were made already.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Please strap this guy down and post 10 FBI agents round the clock so he doesn't commit suicide in the coming months. We need to know.

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It really is astonishing how social media really shit all over anything the news gave us. I hate the phrase, but really, social media as a whole, despite some mishaps in finger pointing, also had its good points, such as photos getting out quick, as well as vital information... and of course just the entertainment value for us shmucks.

Paranoia

Trakanon Raider
19 yrs old and about to face life that thought alone has to be so fucking depressing
I hope he suffers

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Clearly he didn't want to die. Otherwise hewould've committed suicide, or suicide by cop (like his brother). Kind of wonder if his brother got him in WAY over his head.
His brother (white hat 19yo) is the one who killed him. The guy tried to throw an ied out the window and it blew his side open, then there was a gunfight, and then white hat ran him over escaping.