Boston Marathon Explosion - Today's Topics: Public Schools

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Lol idiots. The only Russians you know is the ones you've seen in eastern promises
I went to high school with a Russian foreign exchange student, guy was fucking crazy. Not Lumie crazy, drink a whole bottle of vodka in 5 minutes, jump off a bridge into the water crazy.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
And FPS Russian
biggrin.png
Who is actually an american named Kyle. You know who else is an American? White hat.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I went to high school with a Russian foreign exchange student, guy was fucking crazy. Not Lumie crazy, drink a whole bottle of vodka in 5 minutes, jump off a bridge into the water crazy.
You went to high school with a guy who liked to binge drink and do crazy shit? STOP THE PRESSES.

awfal

Silver Knight of the Realm
I predicted a Friday raid with blackhat dead and white hat rustled. I also go to school at umass Dartmouth and people on here kept saying I was the bomber. Not sure what te hell is going on here.
Seriously, someone did post a pic a few days ago from some "anonymous source" from some other board of how there would be a raid on Friday, etc, etc. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Seriously, someone did post a pic a few days ago from some "anonymous source" from some other board of how there would be a raid on Friday, etc, etc. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
I saw a screen cap of some "post" from 4chan with stuff similar TONIGHT. Some big campaign to outlaw black powder dust or something and blame it on a young 20s kid and it would all be done on friday, etc etc.

whatever.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Who is actually an american named Kyle. You know who else is an American? White hat.
Yep, he is am american. Who was also born in russia, near chechnya.

Should go back to the start of this thread and quote your posts talking about how the all the evidence pointed towards a middle-aged rightwinter.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
He will try to blame it on his bro
It'll go like this:
"My big brother was everything to me, I just could not hurt his feelings"
"Didn't you run him over with that car while he was dieing face down in the street?"
"That's what he would've wanted"

Or was the running over part not true as well?

gn0me_sl

shitlord
White hat was granted citizenship on 9/11 then proceeds to become a third rate terrist. Great job retard, I'm sure some Mexican would have gladly taken your slot and been a productive member of society instead.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Apparently he was a controlling, maniuplative ass who would 'fly into fits of rage' and was charged with domsestic assault.
Pretty much. Like I posted earlier in this thread, I've never met someone from the Caucasus who wasn't a horrible human being. That entire region is like a "country" of nothing but gypsies. Especially the domestic violence part. It's pretty much a (true) stereotype for them.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Yep, he is am american. Who was also born in russia, near chechnya.

Should go back to the start of this thread and quote your posts talking about how the all the evidence pointed towards a middle-aged rightwinter.
I was right on everything but the age.

American, Caucasian, religious, conservative. There's your whitehat

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Pretty much. Like I posted earlier in this thread, I've never met someone from the Caucasus who wasn't a horrible human being. That entire region is like a "country" of nothing but gypsies. Especially the domestic violence part. It's pretty much a (true) stereotype for them.
the caucasus are like the balkans,too much shit happened on those regions in the past and now people are fucked up also .