Boston Marathon Explosion - Today's Topics: Public Schools

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
You should ignore everyone, so you can just argue with yourself.
You're right, lumie totally adds useful discussion to the forum. Silly me.

Truthers and their ilk should be confined to their own internet where they can jack each other off without jizzing their stupid onto the rest of us.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I would apply that to the entire South US, personally....

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Evil is purely a man made construct. Nothing is inherently evil, and nothing is inherently good. "Evil" that we do, happens in the animal kingdom all the time, they call it that a tuesday. That's how everyone survived for thousands of years before we became sophisticated enough to have the leisure time to sit around and pontificate on abstract concepts like good and evil.

If herbivores had the means to kill each other, they would, but its hard to kick or chew someone to death.
Agree that good and evil are human social constructs, because it requires conscious thought to do something that qualifies and generally represents acting against instinct. Generally, only animals with social structures themselves tend to kill each other with any regularity, unless its competition for mates or territory.

This is not really relevant to this discussion though.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
probably bullshit.

suspect-bombing.jpg

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
So as of now, there are 3 deaths, 27 people are still in critical condition.

these are the 2 people confirmed dead

the 8 year old that died is on the right, in dark blue shirt

IMG_1810_620x465.jpg

this is the 29 year old girl that died

246902_203123409729770_3118473_n_220x157.jpg

third victim hasnt been identified

this guy ended up getting both of his legs amputated, he is 27 years old.

AP802662871892_620x350.jpg

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
CNN is now saying that the bomb was made from a pressure cooker, which is a popular Al Qaeda device, not that that is proof of anything.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Why blow up a damn marathon? It's just some people trying to get some exercise. Why doesn't anyone ever blow up the Cheetos aisle at Walmart?

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
If the goal is to get maximum carnage then the Cheetos aisle is a bad place to put a bomb. Ever seen some of the women browsing for snacks? Probably absorb the whole blast.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
CNN is now saying that the bomb was made from a pressure cooker, which is a popular Al Qaeda device, not that that is proof of anything.
The pressure cooker bomb recipe was included in Inspire, an Al Qaeda english language magazine. Apparently it is easy enough to get a copy of.

It doesn't prove that Al Qaeda is involved, nor does it indicate the motivations of the person(s) who did this.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
just adding more info:

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/04...d-bbs-to-maim/

PRESSURE COOKERS COMMON FOR BOMBS

Explosives manuals involving pressure cookers such as those reportedly used in the bombings in Boston have been distributed on jihadist forums in the past years and most recently appeared in an al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP)-produced compilation called the "Lone Mujahid Pocketbook", reports the SITE Intelligence Group.

A manual for a homemade explosive using a pressure cooker with shrapnel inside was featured in the widely-distributed first issue of AQAP's English-language magazine, "Inspire." The article in which it appeared, "Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of Your Mom," also shows a picture of a backpack concealing the explosive.

The first issue of "Inspire," and its manuals section in particular, was also discussed among white supremacists, who found it and other al-Qaeda manuals beneficial for their strategies, reports SITE. One such discussion took place on the popular forum Stormfront in September 2011, where members distributed copies of the manuals and one called them "highly recommended reading".

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Reading SOCNET, pressure cooker bombs are at least 50+ years old. I don't see the connection to any particular terrorist group.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think the area and timing of the bombing pretty much guarantee a political motivation of some kind. Whether its libertarian/racist nut jobs or Muslim extremists, the location presented a fairly good place to get media attention, however.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So as of now, there are 3 deaths, 27 people are still in critical condition.

these are the 2 people confirmed dead

the 8 year old that died is on the right, in dark blue shirt

IMG_1810_620x465.jpg

this is the 29 year old girl that died

246902_203123409729770_3118473_n_220x157.jpg

third victim hasnt been identified

this guy ended up getting both of his legs amputated, he is 27 years old.

AP802662871892_620x350.jpg
I feel bad for the dad. Family goes to watch a marathon and ends up losing his son, his wife has a brain injury and the 6 year old daughter loses a leg(the latter 2 based on news sources). I guess its lucky the other kid was unharmed.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Maybe the bombs were planted by Alex Jones as a false flag so he could claim that the bombs were a false flag planted by the government, while Alex Jones himself is actually CIA plant whose job is to spread crazy nonsense so absurd that people ignore the conspiracy theories that actually come close to the truth, which actually makes the bombing a false flag planted by the CIA to trick other conspiracy theorists into claiming the bombing was a false flag planted by the government with the goal of making them all look like fucking lunatics so nobody notices the real false flags.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
On another note the government is very interested in the Saudi person of interest that they said didn't exist yesterday
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_1...n-of-interest/

So yeah.. the NYpost broke the story
Yup they broke the story...

The Vanishing Bomb Suspect: How the New York Post Scooped Reality

It always cracks me up people posting shit from the nypost or the dailymail as valid fact. I guess most people don't realize these publications are tabloids.