Boston Marathon Explosion - Today's Topics: Public Schools

gn0me_sl

shitlord
I have to say they are pretty stupid for not getting out of town ASAP before they could be identified. They had to known they would be caught on camera especially in this day and age. Thank the gods these two were stupid enough to stick around town.
No kidding, they must have been banking on not being ID'd, slipping away and planting more bombs later on. Fucking retards.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Our entire national media was scooped by a guy with a internet connection and a scanner, the entire media in this country should fucking quit.
I thought somebody said that reporters were forbidden to report things from police scanners.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
For the people listening to scanners, have they mentioned what condition this guy is in? I hope he's in stable enough condition to live.

awfal

Silver Knight of the Realm
The Boston Globe ?@BostonGlobe 21s
Tsarnaev going to Mount Auburn Hospital Cambridge, same hospital where Transit Police officer is recovering from gunshot wound.

Cybsled

Local news indicated he was alive and they needed a medic, no details on exact condition yet.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
It's not often I am proud of the police, fbi or any law organization but the Boston PD and the FBI did a damn fine job and I am proud of them. They got him alive and now we will get information, I hope every member of the LAPD and everyone involved in that fiasco in California is ashamed of themselves.

Caliane

No kidding, they must have been banking on not being ID'd, slipping away and planting more bombs later on. Fucking retards.
friend made a good point about the shooting at MIT.
And consider the 7 IED found.

They were probably going to plant more bombs. and MIT was probably the target next. but got interrupted by dumb luck.