Boston Marathon Explosion - Today's Topics: Public Schools

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I'm going with the mother's theory that they were forced into doing it by the government so people would hate muslims more. Her screaming and raving has won me over. Why do they keep asking her this shit?

And for a good laugh, the trip to Russia supposedly wasn't red flagged because the airline spelled his name wrong. And people live in fear of our all-powerful government because they own a gun or think they know the truth about 9/11.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
But dude.. they didn't have gun licenses... HOW THE FUCK DID THEY GET GUNS AND SHOOT PEOPLE FUCK I DONT GET IT

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Oh nice, I graduate at the end of next fall, so I'll miss. I live in Fall River so chances are that poster is me.
Cool. Yeah no I forgot his name but it began with an f, but it wasnt you. So that is at least 3 posters from southcoast MA area heh.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
HOME CANNERS --- will NOW have to keep records of those they sell there USED pressure cookers to since AS OF TODAY they have been DEFINED as "posible weapons of mass destruction" --- and "unauthorized use" of pressure cookers is NOW a FELONY --- a NEW WARNING STICKER --- will NOW be requires --- ALL PRESSURE COOKER SALES are to be TERMINATED until these stickers are issued --- sales of pressure cookers will need to be reported to the FDA --- the DEA --- the FBI and Homeland Security. ANY SUSPICIOUS USE of pressure cookers must be reported --- failure to report such offences is also a felony.
This stuff I get on my Facebook feed ......

Glad they are not doing the enemy combatant thing.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Outing myself as living in Fall River. I ain't proud.

My best Facebook moron experience was some guy who jumped to how we didnt finish the job in Iraq. It's obvious these Arabs need to pay etc etc.

He's a cop.
frown.png

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Outing myself as living in Fall River. I ain't proud.

My best Facebook moron experience was some guy who jumped to how we didnt finish the job in Iraq. It's obvious these Arabs need to pay etc etc.

He's a cop.
frown.png
I live right on the Freetown line... I like to pretend that makes me any different haha

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Why do you all have so many retards on your facebook feed? On my facebook, everyone who is a retard has either been defriended or ignored. It's a haven of rationality and jokes.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Why do you all have so many retards on your facebook feed? On my facebook, everyone who is a retard has either been defriended or ignored. It's a haven of rationality and jokes.
Ya no kidding. I grew up in StinkyArmpit, OK and have weeded out those types a long time ago. It's not hard.

Cybsled

All you Fall River folks fess up: Which one of you is Steve from Fall River who always trolls WEEI?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Family friends that don't talk until something big happens and then I watch them for a bit before putting them on ignore. Every so often a new one emerges I didn't know was a crazy person. It amuses me.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not saying he's guilty of that, but if he were, I wonder if the fact that he got away with murder led him to believe he could do it again just on a larger scale?

Would also explain them carrying on as normal after the bombing. It's very possible the older brother was just a sociopath with connections to terrorist organizations (but not anything serious), and the younger brother was just along for the ride.

Caliane

are they fucking for real with "use of weapon of mass destruction"?
That seems like a giant misstep.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
are they fucking for real with "use of weapon of mass destruction"?
That seems like a giant misstep.
the actual definition for WMD in US legal code is pretty ridiculous, something like "an explosive device with more than 4 ounces of explosives"