Boston Marathon Explosion - Today's Topics: Public Schools

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
In the category of "you really couldnt make this shit up" :

http://boston.com/metrodesk/2013/04/...svO/story.html

TL
biggrin.png
R -- Triple homicide that took place on Sept 11, 2011 involved friends of Tamerlan Tsaraev who went to Russia right afterwards. Seems quite plausible that he and junior space cadet / master pot head Dzokhar got away with murder.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I remember the 72-10 season, the Chicago Tribune keeping a season count of all the different Rodman dye jobs, the Suns finals which were the hardest Finals they had.

Almost 10 years removed from last Superbowl, 30 years removed from last Stanley cup and a century removed from a World series, the Bulls were the one bright spot in a long darkness that was Chicago sports in the 1990s.

Merlin_sl

shitlord
I remember the 72-10 season, the Chicago Tribune keeping a season count of all the different Rodman dye jobs, the Suns finals which were the hardest Finals they had.

Almost 10 years removed from last Superbowl, 30 years removed from last Stanley cup and a century removed from a World series, the Bulls were the one bright spot in a long darkness that was Chicago sports in the 1990s.
Jorden/Pippen/Rodman/Kerr.....fucking insane team

Merlin_sl

shitlord
I really don't think you should be allowed to have Tywin Lannister as your avatar.

Someone change it to Hodor.
And I don't think you should be allowed to have "Ranger" in your name. Because as garbage as they were in EQ, they were still 10x better then 90% of your responses.

gn0me_sl

shitlord

Those Bulls teams were so incredible. MJ, Rodman, Pippen... and a host of deadly roleplayers, man. I was the biggest Charles Barkley fan as a kid because he took it to MJ in that really hard fought finals and had gigantic balls of steel. Still remember that like it was yesterday and it was definitely the greatest NBA finals I've yet watched.

gn0me_sl

shitlord
In the category of "you really couldnt make this shit up" :

http://boston.com/metrodesk/2013/04/...svO/story.html

TL
biggrin.png
R -- Triple homicide that took place on Sept 11, 2011 involved friends of Tamerlan Tsaraev who went to Russia right afterwards. Seems quite plausible that he and junior space cadet / master pot head Dzokhar got away with murder.
Yep, if Boston PD is still looking for someone to pin this one on I'd have to say black hat is their man.

Merlin_sl

shitlord
I still remember when Jordan was "sick" when he came to Portland. He could barely walk. He was throwing up. Major flu, 102 degree temp. I think, without googling it, he scored 52 that night.

Or during the playoff when he drained...like, shit I don't even remember, 8 3's in the first quarter and shrugged his shoulders....God, best basketball player we will ever see.

Fuse

Silver Knight of the Realm
pot head terrorist, just when legal marijuana was starting to gain some ground!
who learned how to make bombs on the internet.

Btw, anybody watch All In with Chris Hayes? I watched the first few shows and thought they were pretty bad, but tonight's I thought was great. Should be re-airing pretty soon.

iannis

Musty Nester
Wasn't part of what made Jordan so great is that his team would feed him nonstop?

And of course they would feed him because the man didn't miss very often. Even if the other team ALL decided to gang up on just Jordan he wouldn't miss too often. So I'm not saying that he was less than the best. I'm just saying didn't that coach literally build his team -around- that one man, and hence the "taking it to the next level" of being an unstoppable NBA powerhouse. And it's not like his support were slugs either.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
lol wtf.

Went from awesome, to political idiots shitting it up, to mist giving his facebook status/report and now basketball?

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
We're about 10 posts away from everquest, sam da man and furor. Possibly all at the same time.