Boston Marathon Explosion - Today's Topics: Public Schools

gn0me_sl

shitlord
Yeah, but all kinds of nasty, toxic shit will get passed in the house. CISPA will die in the Senate and/or get vetoed by Obummer. I hope so, anyway...

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, but all kinds of nasty, toxic shit will get passed in the house. CISPA will die in the Senate and/or get vetoed by Obummer. I hope so, anyway...
I'm not so sure. IT's time for the internet to get rustled.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Speaking of basketball, what's the best way to trip your ball hair without shaving? I have an electric razor but the scrotum is so wrinkly that it always cuts me. I don't wanna shave the balls because that leads to chaffing and sometimes ingrown hairs that cause bumps that I mistake for herpes and think holy shit I have herpes.

Gorestabb

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Tum ti tum ti tum, hmmm I'll just check out the Boston Marathon Explosion thread, see if there's any new updates.....Hmmmm, ball shaving advice, yep things are back to normal.

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Why the fuck would any man shave his balls?
Less sweat. Also some girls don't like wet hairy shit rubbing all over their face during the oral so if you keep it clean they will put em in their mouth like its an Italian meatball.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I'm not clicking a link that says "pictures" in the ball shaving thread.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Those pictures are impressive. I wondered if someone managed to get something like that.