Boxing

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Should be some good fights tonight! I love Arce, but he's getting up there in age and Donaire is a beast.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
kinda what i expected. Arce's time has come and gone. Also moving up to fight a bigger fighter is difficult especially at his age.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea he's done.. I really want to see the Rigondeaux fight.. Looking forward to watching Wilder in showtime in a few.

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
im watching the euro feed of this Khan fight and they keep saying, kHANS speed is still there. well fuck he's only 25, where was that ever going to go. his issue is his fucking Glass Joe Chin

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea.. Just watching this you get the sense if Molina had a strong punch he would of knocked Khan down. He landed a few clean punches and that's all it takes. Could still happen...

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
Good fight for Khan, he has crazy fast speed. Good win, he just needs a better chin to be a top dog for a while.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wilder has a viscous ko on Showtime tonight. He looks very stiff when he boxes though and doesn't have much head movement.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He still has some work to do and his chin is untested. I know his corner has been asking for him to get some rounds so they know it too. I got the feeling he could be picked apart by a good boxer but it could of just been Price's size like they said on Showtime. His movement has been much better in the past but trying to fight a Klitschco like that...If he keeps working on his jab and using more head movement like you said, he will be an elite fighter. Right now he's just a dangerous fighter... He also needs to keep his hand higher. I got punched square in the face because his hand were too low. Tuck those elbows and put your hands up Philly style! I don't think there is a fighter out there that can handle his power. I'm feeling good about him bringing the title home. Hope to see him fight David Price on Jennings next.

For anyone who didn't know.. CBS held fights earlier in the day for that card. The Showtime crew did the call. They chose to use Bantamweights for the main event, Santa Cruz is a good fighter and all but if you want to get the average person interested in Boxing.. Wilder should of been fighting on CBS yesterday. That would of been a better option imo..

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
anyone know a good site to download older fights?

looking specifically for fights with Julio C?sar Ch?vez

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like Mayweather and Canelo are going to fight on May 4th on the same card. That's a killer event. Been rumors Broner would be on it too. I don't know how they could pay all these guys but if they pull it off I'm all for it. I just hope Canelo mans up and fights Trout.

badlok

N00b
So Alvarez is saying he's close to a deal with Floyd for May 4. Seems like Floyd is going back and forth with Guerrero and Alvarez. I'd enjoy either at this point. Saul being a bigger draw I guess.
They were talking about an Alvarez-Trout fight too

badlok

N00b
Looks like Mayweather and Canelo are going to fight on May 4th on the same card. That's a killer event. Been rumors Broner would be on it too. I don't know how they could pay all these guys but if they pull it off I'm all for it. I just hope Canelo mans up and fights Trout.
With Trout DUI the fight with Canelo is in jeopardy , i'm not that thrill with PBF fighting Guererro though

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It seems like Golden Boy just doesnt want to put him in with Trout. This is the stuff that kills boxing. Those 2 guys need to fight.

I love the Guererro fight. I think he earned it after his last fight. There are other guys I'd rather see Floyd fight but this one will be interesting b/c Ghost seems to be getting stronger at 147

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like the May 4th card is Mayweather vrs Guerrero and Canelo vrs Trout.

That's a fucking awesome card right there. I liked Canelo already but even more now as Golden Boy was trying to get him to take easier opponents and he insisted on Trout. He's risking a lot as there supposedly is an agreement that Canelo would only fight on the card if Floyd agreed to fight him next in September.