Boxing

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, that's just crazy! I didn't even think he planned on 6 more fights. It's a huge hit for HBO but they do have some solid upcoming stars assuming they can hold onto them. Broner would actually benefit the most if he made the jump as Showtime has a huge hold on the 140 division. That or they get lucky and Floyd somehow loses his next fight. A lot of people think it's going to be an easy win but I think he's in for a tough fight.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Canelo off the mayweather card. Looks like he's fighting Trout on Showtime April 20th.

K13R

Bronze Knight of the Realm
There shouldnt be at all. I doubt Marquez was on roids. he has a little more defination in his body, but he also said he started to do muscle training which he didnt really do at all. Its not that hard to freaking gain muscle if you work out. Its pretty fucking easy and if your an elite athlete.
I was at that fight their isn't a boxing insider there that didnt think JMM new muscle suit was got by legit means but thinking something off the record and publically stating it is 2 different things..

Gaining muscle mass is quite hard too do after a certain point you plateau steriods push you past that. Now an athlete physical prime is 20 to 30 where your body is full of testorone not 39. When long past your physical prime unless you think him and Bonds just happened to reach it long after and esp boxing when you age in dog years.

Now that being said JMM is a great fight and the timing on that counter was all skill its the one punch ko power that he never had before is suspect. As if you Watched there previous fight JMM has been able to time that little hop Manny does periodcally but Manny been down Zero times.

Boxing is dirty has been for long time judges, riods, paid dives etc but all that I still love the sport that I grew up watching. If you want to root for one root for Nonito Donaire as that guy takes the 2 grand drug test volantarly not the 100 dollar test vegas gives you.

If you have time google joe rogan victor conte pod cast some good info.

FMM may 4th fight is another snooze fest the ghost doesnt got chance good payday for him. As for Pac Vs Money fight thats gone might happen like jones v hopkins when both need cash.

Fights to look forward to rios v s Alvarez and nonito v rig

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't forget Trout vrs Canelo.

I've been a huge Floyd fan forever but I'm not feeling great about this fight. I don't expect it to be easy at all. Ghost is the real deal and seems to have carried some power with him.

K13R

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Good fights this weekend Vargas and Lucky boy and watching Bradley get Knocked around the ring by Provodnikov he almost didn't hang but Provo just had enough to hurt him but not enough to put him out Bradley got a chin thou. He should take the Bob Arum gift and find softer touches I know they thought this one was but I stay away from JMM and his new muscle suit and at all cost stay away from FMM. He could fight PAC again as I don't think PAC makes back from that KO on top of that I don't think he has the stomach for combat anymore to much to lose lost that eye of tiger.

I am pretty hyped about Canelo vs Trout hoping in next year Canelo get shot a FMM. The Ghost is good but he is not on FMM level so good but not great I liked him better at 140 but 47 is where the doughs at. I just don't see 8 fights out there for FMM. The PAC fight is gone, JMM he beat but that was before the muscle suit so maybe that rematch but FMM well require VADA testing so that's up in the AIR. He could move up to 54 and fight Canelo if get past trout but that's alot of Risk as I see Canelo as a better younger verison of Cotto. I guess he can get Bradley but the whole Top Rank v Golden Boy Freeze out. I guess well see.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think Bradley would be better off moving back to 140. He's winning but at what cost? There is a ton of talent at 140 anyway. He's a great fighter and I loved that he stood in there and took those shots but punches seem to really hurt him at that weight. Like you said.. There isn't a lot there for him. Maybe a rematch with Pac and a possible fight with Broner. I'd rather see him add to the mix at 140 if GB and Top Rank can play nice.

The deal for FMM was 6 fights and the contract really isn't written up for him to fight 6 people in that time. If I had to guess he may fight 4 and I'm doubting he will take on Canelo if he gets past Trout or fight Trout for that matter. FMM is a businessman and that just isn't smart business. The Top rank/ GB feud is really hurting the possible prospects. I could see Floyd fighting 1 or 2 of those guys at 140 if they move up.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Amazing fight with Bradley, but watching a guy get rocked that many times and keep going kind of makes me cringe a lot more than it used to.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Really looking forward to the fights this weekend. I think mayweather pulls out a tough win. The Mares- De Leon fight is going to be epic too. Really good card overall.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol @ anyone who even THOUGHT Mayweather might lose this fight. Guerrero landed NINETEEN PERCENT of ALL hs punches. Mayweather landed SIXTY ONE PERCENT of his POWER punches. luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul. Guerrero is a scrub and so is his legumer father.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Easy work for Floyd. Anyone who follows boxing and knows Guerrero, knows he had a very slim chance. He's a good fight, but Floyd is a great fighter.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This was the first boxing match I have watched in a while, and I was quite bored. Mayweather was so much faster it was ridiculous. He completely outclassed that guy, but never really tried to put him away.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This was the first boxing match I have watched in a while, and I was quite bored. Mayweather was so much faster it was ridiculous. He completely outclassed that guy, but never really tried to put him away.
Floyd broke his hand so that might of been part of it. But It wasn't boring. Watching Mayweather fight at the level he does is incredible. Robert Guerrero is no push over. IMO he was the most dangerous guy Floyd has fought in years and floyd dismantled him. Boxing has been incredible this year and some great fight coming up.

Go check out Rio-Alverado 1 and 2 if you're looking for exciting fights.