Boxing

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
I felt the 116-112 was most accurate. Good fight but it was clear Floyd dominated the match, even though I fucking hate him.

Nutron_sl

shitlord
It was the same cunt judge that gave Bradley the robbery win over Pacquiao. The only way you can be that bad at your job, is if you just flipped a coin to determine round winners.
REally? you just reminded me of that travesty of a decision..

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
It was the same cunt judge that gave Bradley the robbery win over Pacquiao. The only way you can be that bad at your job, is if you just flipped a coin to determine round winners.
I hope someone realizes soon he shouldn't be judging anymore.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
C.J. Ross. The depth of her incompetence cannot be measured. She shouldn't be judging matches of tick tack toe.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
You could convince me of 9-3 by way of extreme aggression in a few of those rounds, but the fight was never in question. 114-114 is pure madness.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Floyd is just amazing! I'm done picking against him. Canelo had no idea what to do in there. I thought Canelo was going to really bring it. Easier said than done I guess.

Super happy for Danny Garcia. Nobody gave him a chance and he fought a great fight. But i don't see him getting the Floyd fight unless Khan gets beat bad by Alexander.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Can't stand him, but Floyd is definitely the best fighter I've ever seen. Such a shame we couldn't get him and Pacman in the prime of their careers. Could have been a Frazier/Ali type of rivalry. Canelo though is definitely going to be a star - kid is great.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...ng-report-says

Floyd Mayweather Jr. beat Canelo Alvarez in the megafight on Saturday -- on every scorecard except one.

CJ Ross, the boxing judge who scored the Mayweather-Alvarez fight as a draw, confirmed that she is stepping down indefinitely, according to Las Vegas TV station 8 News NOW.

Ross has been involved in two controversial decisions in the last 15 months. She also judged the Timothy Bradley-Manny Pacquiao fight last year, and was one of two judges to score the bout in Bradley's favor, despite overwhelming opinion that Pacquiao had earned the win.

Ross sent an email to the Nevada Athletic Commission that read: "I will be taking some time off from boxing but will keep in touch," according to a tweet from The Las Vegas Journal.

Ross has been a judge since 1989.

"To her credit, she does not want to take away from the story, being what a dominate performance by Floyd Mayweather. So, she has asked us if she can take some time off, we've agreed. It shows the type of person she is. [NAC chairman] Bill [Brady] was very understanding and supportive. He agreed that that was a great avenue to take," NAC executive director Keith Kizer said, according to 8 News NOW.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
She has to go spend all that money she made getting paid off on the last 2 fights. I hope anyways...

To be THAT incompetent at your profession, after 20 years of doing anything, you are either corrupt or mentally retarded.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
RIP Ken Norton Sr. One of only a few that shut Ali up.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2921...on-dies-at-70/

rrr_img_43904.jpg

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It was a terrible fight. Too much holding and Wlad didn't do anything to make him more attractive to an American audience. I do think he showed some signs of age. I'm hoping he fights Wilder withing his next 3 fights.

drmandolin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It was a terrible fight. Too much holding and Wlad didn't do anything to make him more attractive to an American audience. I do think he showed some signs of age. I'm hoping he fights Wilder withing his next 3 fights.
Yeah, terrible. Wlad bro-hugged the entire last round - I am not so sure he even threw a single punch that last three minutes.