Boxing

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Fucking rigged
Fuck this sport. Jesus fucking Christ. Fucking done.

Anyone who watched that knows GGG won the last 5-6 rounds. A FUCKING OLD GENNADY, OLD, NOWHERE AS MUCH SNAP AS PRIME GENNADY.

Fuck this sport. I'm done.

Sterling

El Presidente
Watching the fight I would have expected a scorecard to likely be 115-113 or 116-112 GGG, and it ended up the other way? Holy shit.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I'm just pissed by the fact Canelo's camp always gets the benefit of the doubt. Mexican boxing commissions always have their greedy fucking hands in all this shit, unless it's Floyd because dude has "fuck you" money. Dude always gets the benefit of the doubt: Austin Trout fight, bogus scorecard against Floyd, first Gennady fight, and of course again in this one albeit a close fight) edit: forgot Erislandy Lara as well.

I also feel for GGG. Dude is definitely about three years out of his prime. He just doesn't have the snap that he used to, or the stamina. Thought he showed phenomenal fight tonight. I wish he would've just buckled down and went to absolute war, especially when he rocked Canelo twice late in the fight. Much easier said than done at 37 though...

Last edited:

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Watched this on poker night with about a dozen people.

One out of the group thought the result was good. Rest of the house thought he got robbed.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Watched this on poker night with about a dozen people.

One out of the group thought the result was good. Rest of the house thought he got robbed.

Sterling

El Presidente
Robbed is pretty strong, it was a close fight. But I do think GGG won and that seems to be a pretty common opinion.

• 1Solidarity

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Oscar De La Hoya baby!

Viva la Mexico! Also, TECATE.

and CORONA LIGHT.

Boxing is trash.

• 1Worf

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Oscar De La Hoya baby!

Viva la Mexico! Also, TECATE.

and CORONA LIGHT.

Boxing is trash.

The guy that thought Camellia won sounded just like that... Lol

Robbed might be a strong word, but it's not far from sentiment.

• 1Worf

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
GGG won fight one but this one was a draw IMO.

Not upset and for sure not a robbery.

Last edited:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Not sure why anyone's surprised. This creates the most lucrative 3rd fight.

Unless people actually think this stuff isn't fixed?

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Not sure why anyone's surprised. This creates the most lucrative 3rd fight.

Unless people actually think this stuff isn't fixed?

I'm actually in an argument right this second with Kevin Iole, Yahoo! Boxing's main writer. He's trying to tell me boxing conspiracy theories don't exist. Guy is pretty fucking naive lol. He also thinks Conservatives are Hitler's and never has constructive arguments on anything. Oh well. This is what boxing offers. Sad.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Unless GGG wants the money why would he agree to a 3rd fight? He's not going to get suddenly stronger without doping up so its going to go to the cards for a 3rd time which proves what for him after getting for sure robbed (1st fight) and probably robbed (2nd fight)? The fight last night was close, I think GGG won by 2 rounds but they were close enough where I don't think it was as bad as the first fight. Not saying that it's surprising that Canelo got a probably undeserved win, he's younger and will make more money for Vegas than GGG will.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Unless GGG wants the money why would he agree to a 3rd fight? He's not going to get suddenly stronger without doping up so its going to go to the cards for a 3rd time which proves what for him after getting for sure robbed (1st fight) and probably robbed (2nd fight)? The fight last night was close, I think GGG won by 2 rounds but they were close enough where I don't think it was as bad as the first fight. Not saying that it's surprising that Canelo got a probably undeserved win, he's younger and will make more money for Vegas than GGG will.

He's already said he wants a 3rd fight

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Terence Crawford on ESPN here shortly against an undefeated, somewhat talented, extremely tall 140 lbs fighter. Might be interesting.

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Wilder vs. Fury tonight. First match i've been hyped about in a long time.

I like both guys, so i'll probably root for whoever turns out to be the actual underdog during the match. Have a feeling Wilder is going to knock Fury's head clean off though.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users